Manager with me all day virtual

<

Thats correct. Managers are asked to treat you like a call center rep. They are being asked to listen in on a full day of virtual calls. Sorry this is coming from the top. They have been asked to get you ready for a call center job where all of your calls will be monitored and recorded all day long. You will be given only 2 fifteen minute breaks and a lunch hour per day. It's a sweatshop model that they are going to in the future for the entire sales force. Pray they lay you off.

Mine just lurks in the background on mute and with their camera off whenever I do anything virtual. That's worth their quarter million in salary and benefits right there. NOT!

I am a field rep my manager actually stayed after virtual lunch while I called doctors this is ridiculous. Is this happening to others?
We assume that the real problem here is that after lunch, you have run to Montessori to pick up Conor and Brianna... and have to run out 2 hours after take them to soccer practice.

What a mean person to expect you to work a full day...you probably had to cancel your yoga class and get the neighbor to pick up your kids from school.

coming from a worthless manager still in pajamas fluffing up rep contact metrics to look as having worked so very hard ….. oh hold on need to let you go, have to get on a very very important strategic call with the RD (as pulling out of the garage to pick up little Susie and Johnnie from school). Get over your puppet self.

if you sales reps are going to be a part of this mess, then do yourself a favor: get into management asap.

Managers do nothing.

Don't you all get this?

They want you to do all the work while they sit back, protected by HR, and do absolutely nothing.

Listen up youngsters. If you don't want to be a manager in this industry, then you are in the wrong place. Use your energy and skill set to make more money in insurance, real estate or even a state job where you have more job security and an easier life.

Corporate medical sales is for dummies.

if you sales reps are going to be a part of this mess, then do yourself a favor: get into management asap.

Managers do nothing.

Don't you all get this?

They want you to do all the work while they sit back, protected by HR, and do absolutely nothing.

Listen up youngsters. If you don't want to be a manager in this industry, then you are in the wrong place. Use your energy and skill set to make more money in insurance, real estate or even a state job where you have more job security and an easier life.

managers during Covid = Bold Moves

Managers do nothing.

Don't you all get this?

if you believe this post than you are a dummy.

A state job? This is nuts!

At least in pharma, you contribute to making the world a better place. What are you going to do in a state job? Collect taxes? Enforce regulations? Hand out tickets and fines? Maybe you’ll be a good old fashioned bureaucrat and push paper, do nothing. Yikes.

if you believe this post than you are a dummy.

A state job? This is nuts!

At least in pharma, you contribute to making the world a better place. What are you going to do in a state job? Collect taxes? Enforce regulations? Hand out tickets and fines? Maybe you’ll be a good old fashioned bureaucrat and push paper, do nothing. Yikes.

Contribute to making the world a better place? The Koolaid is strong.

Mine just lurks in the background on mute and with their camera off whenever I do anything virtual. That's worth their quarter million in salary and benefits right there. NOT!
Annnnnd there’s the problem. Way too many people making those quarter million salaries and not driving sales. The compensation model should change. Everyone gets a base of $52 k a year and let the bonus pool go wild! That’s how the top performers will earn what they deserve while the bottom feeders will suffer the same fate. If only Pfizer had the real drive to be an innovative company and change the structure. Sadly, that will never happen with too many fat cats up top who forgot how to be leaders.

Annnnnd there’s the problem. Way too many people making those quarter million salaries and not driving sales. The compensation model should change. Everyone gets a base of $52 k a year and let the bonus pool go wild! That’s how the top performers will earn what they deserve while the bottom feeders will suffer the same fate. If only Pfizer had the real drive to be an innovative company and change the structure. Sadly, that will never happen with too many fat cats up top who forgot how to be leaders.
Mediocrity is celebrated here. That's the problem.

As someone that started here in 2001, I have to agree. It is not frowned upon, or tolerated. It's actually celebrated here.
Which is why the managers all want to be on virtual calls so they can check that box as much as possible. Box checking is celebrated here more than anything. This company's logo should be a square with a check mark in it.

Get the fuck to work! Must be a minority hire looking for more handouts.