• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Management Development Candidates...

How do you feel about completely wasting your time jumping through hoops in the "hope" of getting into management?

In an environment where the sales force is contracting, as has been the case for the past 4 years, those who were suckered into continuing to be break out leaders and take on extra tasks are complete LOSERS.

All that time and energy for nothing....pathetic

Wasn't all that Bad as I did get room upgrades, special privileges, attend national managers meetings, dinners away from all you basic reps, etc. Not bad at all, and now I know which one of you all they will cut before you do! LOL

They don't get room upgrades, and they have no idea who is getting cut. They might know people's ratings if they were at the calibration meetings, but that's it.

The thing is, our docs HATE managers. So, you take a great rep. and make them think like a manager, and the docs end up laughing at them. It's too bad.... I will never understand how a great rep. with great relationships and ability to understand the business, can become such an asswipe after going through the program.

RIP my dear friend. I miss you, and so do the docs.