• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Managed Markets Team

He still missing meetings with BS excuses and never calling back the DM's that have questions?

That waste of space is still employed? He was 6 hours late for a district meeting once to meet us for the first time. Then proceeded to big ball everyone in the room and then give his 20 min presentation that was completely worthless. He tied one on at dinner and then disappeared into the mist never to be seen or heard from again.

I’m sure he called on his three accounts once a year and then hid out for the rest of the year collecting a check till the next year. If I was in that job I definitely wouldn’t call people back or present at meetings because anyone with a brain would question why we have this position anyway. Sounds like a dream job. Work one or two full days a year.... please sign me up!