• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Make Believe Job. MN, WI

Why 11 calls? They have Zero integrity. I’ve been with Eli Lilly for over 20 plus years. I have great relationships. I can honestly say if I see two of my targets a month I’m lucky. Yes, I’m a rep in MN. Most all of the IDN’s are closed to industry. Come on and give us packages!

Only closed to those with no relationships. All Dr.'s can be seen- just not in traditional places

Just had my mgr with me only to see a few receptionists and 2 ancillary staff. Just left for a 10 day vacation without taking time off. Yep, brought the computer with to falsify more daily calls like I do most days. Thanks!

I’m here in MN. I just keep quiet! I tell people I’ve got appointments. I’ve only seen a few Doctors in 2023. I just pretend. Been with Lilly for over 20 years and yep I’m in my 60’s. Riding the make believe job/game out.

I’m in WI my focus is the low self esteem lady doctors. I enjoy filling them up with my wisdom and keeping them and their daddy issues company, I’m not kidding.
I used to work in a territory that was covered by a rep who moved into an HR role and after a week I figured out they lied their ASS off about the majority of their calls.