• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Make Believe Job. MN, WI

<

Why 11 calls? They have Zero integrity. I’ve been with Eli Lilly for over 20 plus years. I have great relationships. I can honestly say if I see two of my targets a month I’m lucky. Yes, I’m a rep in MN. Most all of the IDN’s are closed to industry. Come on and give us packages!

It’s not just MN and WI. Ask most oncology reps anywhere who they can see? How about reducing reps in that business unit.? Always wondered why there are so many of them at their pay level? Most of them
Sit home.

Onc rep here. You’re correct. Most days I don’t leave home. I’m smart about the fuel and mileage on the company car. Ive been in oncology for years. My mgr knows that we cannot see anyone. Hey, we all need jobs.

It’s a jobs machine, just don’t get caught and make sure the company are placed into a FARADAY BAG when you’re out of territory. QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6810949"]There is Zero access here. Been going on for years. How long will we have our jobs? Cannot play the game much longer.[/QUOTE]

Onc rep here. You’re correct. Most days I don’t leave home. I’m smart about the fuel and mileage on the company car. Ive been in oncology for years. My mgr knows that we cannot see anyone. Hey, we all need jobs.

looks like today too with your time stamp. Glad some of us work so you can sit on your ass and collect money. Sad and really unfair to a lot of us who do work. What a joke.

Well, access is becoming a major problem nationwide. West WA State is pretty much closed to any specialty. First of all: Why should a provider even see you? Do you bring anything new to them that justifies the time spent with you? Chances are high that you don't. Would you see a rep who just delivers rehash? NO!

Secondly, hospitals and conglomerates are buying clinics. They are profit centers for them.
Time spent with reps means less time spent with patients. An administrator say "no" to reps and you are done with that clinic. It's that simple. Central MN was a great place to be a rep in 30 years ago....

I’m a rep here in MN. Zero access. Been this way for years. Have you folks heard about the mayo clinical reviews. There is absolutely nobody that stops by our booths been this way for years. It is just a great way to spend money. If you should see the reps from other companies, it’s absolutely the worst joke of a job. We all sit on our computers and pretend.

DBU rep here. I don't dare say what state I'm from though. Anyways, I'm just here to say that I don't go out much and work either. Mounjaro is great, but access is rough. Been here 10+ years and dont work more than 3 days a week. Maybe if they'd pay me more I'd care more.