• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

lunches

What's the culture like here?

Allergan has the worst culture in the eyecare space! Management is a joke. Xen and Durysta - all men. The few woman who still work here with us know to keep our mouth shut and tolerate it. Gregg is laughable. He knows nothing about surgical and Tara is just around for the show.

I know how much you love to time things. Don't worry, everyone associated with this industry will be included on The Good, The Bad and The Ugly document. Ultimately, any kind of scheme you have planned for me will be neutralized.

I know how much you love to time things. Don't worry, everyone associated with this industry will be included on The Good, The Bad and The Ugly document. Ultimately, any kind of scheme you have planned for me will be neutralized.

After listening to droll deadbeats, repeatedly, I finally came across someone who made me feel something. I regret saying to numerous people that Jazz is dead.

Yes are a family-the rep dream is real. The meals are good, and the spices are sweet

Your method (singular) and your idea (singular) tell only half the story (it's not the good half). That's all I have to say to you. What do you bring to the table? Literally! Your eyes have been polluted with other people's thoughts. You're selling eye drops, or is it a solution for presbyopia? I'm not selling anything. This isn't about money. Your eyes are set on the moon. Mine are set on the heliosphere. I left this place miserable, I surely have no interest to return back into misery. Best wishes to you.

Your method (singular) and your idea (singular) tell only half the story (it's not the good half). That's all I have to say to you. What do you bring to the table? Literally! Your eyes have been polluted with other people's thoughts. You're selling eye drops, or is it a solution for presbyopia? I'm not selling anything. This isn't about money. Your eyes are set on the moon. Mine are set on the heliosphere. I left this place miserable, I surely have no interest to return back into misery. Best wishes to you.
my thoughts are clouded with the dreams of the night hawk and cereal bars