• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

LINKEDIN with Jackie Nielson

Anonymous

Someone please linkedin with Jackie Nielson and tell her to STOP the email success story now.

I just wish she had other things to do in her job role. There is no way she really believes that these email are being read by anyone or anyone thinks these are inspiring success stories.

Ok so who will tell her to stop this NON merck leadership beh for me! Come on.... I need a volunteer.

<

Someone please linkedin with Jackie Nielson and tell her to STOP the email success story now.

I just wish she had other things to do in her job role. There is no way she really believes that these email are being read by anyone or anyone thinks these are inspiring success stories.

Ok so who will tell her to stop this NON merck leadership beh for me! Come on.... I need a volunteer.

So, sorry, but Jackie listens to no one at your level.

She put that e-Mail "Rah Rah", "feign empathy with peon reps" thing on her "To Accomplish" list for 2013.

It's the numbers of e-Mails that matter, not the lack of sincerity behind them.

Stop whining at something you have no control of.

teams write them about themselves, submit them, they probably get vetted by a medical legal board to make sure they don't say anything egregious and jackie's support team probably sends them out under her email. She probably gives them a quick glance just in case someone mentions them to her in the hallway. its not hard to figure out. but some people eat this shit up and really if you read them you may pick up a tip or two. why begrudge someone their second of fake fame? we are all playing the same bullshit game.