Liberals, this is another one on you...

ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng

This is a product of YOUR sanctuary city mentality. You're lucky you didn't kill this little American citizen, much less his entire family.

"...drunken driving suspect in a hit-and-run crash that severely injured a 6-year-old boy in San Ysidro over the weekend had been deported from the U.S. at least 15 times, authorities said Tuesday.
Constantino Banda-Acosta, 38, was last deported Jan. 18, with at least 14 prior cases since 2002, federal authorities said.

Banda-Acosta is accused of speeding west on Camino de La Plaza, running a stop sign at Dairy Mart Road and slamming his pickup into a Honda Accord about 11:30 p.m. Saturday. The pickup driver did not stop..."

Glaring in the responses by the defenders of sanctuary cities is the inability to use the word ILLEGAL. The mere fact that they cannot differentiate between ILLEGAL citizens and LEGAL citizens establishes they have no business being a party to any decisions made in any matter of immigration.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-dui-deportee-20170509-story.html

<

This is a product of YOUR sanctuary city mentality. You're lucky you didn't kill this little American citizen, much less his entire family.

"...drunken driving suspect in a hit-and-run crash that severely injured a 6-year-old boy in San Ysidro over the weekend had been deported from the U.S. at least 15 times, authorities said Tuesday.
Constantino Banda-Acosta, 38, was last deported Jan. 18, with at least 14 prior cases since 2002, federal authorities said.

Banda-Acosta is accused of speeding west on Camino de La Plaza, running a stop sign at Dairy Mart Road and slamming his pickup into a Honda Accord about 11:30 p.m. Saturday. The pickup driver did not stop..."

Glaring in the responses by the defenders of sanctuary cities is the inability to use the word ILLEGAL. The mere fact that they cannot differentiate between ILLEGAL citizens and LEGAL citizens establishes they have no business being a party to any decisions made in any matter of immigration.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-dui-deportee-20170509-story.html

San Diego has had this problem since I lived there during the Nixon era. How did sanctuary city get into the mix here? The problem is a border city problem that's existed since before sanctuary cities were ever even heard of.

San Diego has had this problem since I lived there during the Nixon era. How did sanctuary city get into the mix here? The problem is a border city problem that's existed since before sanctuary cities were ever even heard of.
is your dismissively shallow response just an opportunity to say you once lived in san diego?

Legal people kill more Americans than Illegal. I guess we should deport them too.

Legal people kill more Americans than Illegal. I guess we should deport them too.

If they're illegal and they kill someone they should be deported. Please try to keep up. Legal people who kill should be prosecuted by the law. They broke the law.

Are you saying the law shouldn't be enforced regardless of citizenship? Yikes.

Why do you lock your car? Why not leave the keys in it without locking it? Surely you lock the front door on your house when you go to bed or are away. Why do you do that? Why do you lock your car door and your home?

If they're illegal and they kill someone they should be deported. Please try to keep up. Legal people who kill should be prosecuted by the law. They broke the law.

Are you saying the law shouldn't be enforced regardless of citizenship? Yikes.

Why do you lock your car? Why not leave the keys in it without locking it? Surely you lock the front door on your house when you go to bed or are away. Why do you do that? Why do you lock your car door and your home?
R U saying that ONLY illegals kill? That's the point. Get it?

is your dismissively shallow response just an opportunity to say you once lived in san diego?

I once lived in San Diego - yes, it is a problem. It's even worse driving to La Fonda or Ensenada but it never has stopped me yet. Sure, lock your cars & houses but live your lives without fear folks. Driving into Mexico and hanging out for a week then driving back gives a person a well deserved rush.... :cool:

I once lived in San Diego - yes, it is a problem. It's even worse driving to La Fonda or Ensenada but it never has stopped me yet. Sure, lock your cars & houses but live your lives without fear folks. Driving into Mexico and hanging out for a week then driving back gives a person a well deserved rush.... :cool:

Mr. Shallow strikes again!