Are all Liberals always miserable?

My family and I just had the pleasure of sitting by 2 California Liberals while at dinner. It was eye opening. I am very moderate, and couldn’t believe how miserable these 2 older, divorced know it alls were. It was unbelievable how ignorant, hateful, unpatriotic, and miserable they were - all while talking about their successful business and their successful rental properties. They couldn’t have been more rude to the peasant “staff” at the restaurant either. My wife and kids had never heard true California Liberals - it was extremely educational to all of them. As Pennsylvanian’s, I think my family will thank God every day that they don’t have to live around people like this.

Yes they are. I live out here and am desperately trying to transfer out of the state. The do as I say, not as I do spoiled brats. I can’t stand them.

Exactly!! I found CA internet ranking of #19 for state QOL, he can’t name his state or his source. Boom!! Next!!
Yeah, I checked up on you. That 19 ranking was NOT for QOL. It was for overall and that in itself was dubious given the fact that it’s dead last in QOL and very low in other critical areas.
Thanks for either exposing the fact that either you’re dishonest or too stupid to understand what you’re reading!

My family and I just had the pleasure of sitting by 2 California Liberals while at dinner. It was eye opening. I am very moderate, and couldn’t believe how miserable these 2 older, divorced know it alls were. It was unbelievable how ignorant, hateful, unpatriotic, and miserable they were - all while talking about their successful business and their successful rental properties. They couldn’t have been more rude to the peasant “staff” at the restaurant either. My wife and kids had never heard true California Liberals - it was extremely educational to all of them. As Pennsylvanian’s, I think my family will thank God every day that they don’t have to live around people like this.
So you judge all liberals by your experience with TWO people? Really? You must be Donald Trump!

Yeah, I checked up on you. That 19 ranking was NOT for QOL. It was for overall and that in itself was dubious given the fact that it’s dead last in QOL and very low in other critical areas.
Thanks for either exposing the fact that either you’re dishonest or too stupid to understand what you’re reading!
I notice you STILL can’t list a source for CA being dead last fir QOL. My source comes from usnews.com and the World Population Report. It CLEARLY states “Quality of Life” ranking and CA is #19. So who’s being dishonest now? I can beat you all day, so please stop embarrassing yourself. I dare you to list your source. You can’t. NEXT!!

I notice you STILL can’t list a source for CA being dead last fir QOL. My source comes from usnews.com and the World Population Report. It CLEARLY states “Quality of Life” ranking and CA is #19. So who’s being dishonest now? I can beat you all day, so please stop embarrassing yourself. I dare you to list your source. You can’t. NEXT!!
I already HAVE, you fool! You lose! CA is last in quality of life! Case closed.

You are the complete loser. NOWHERE In this entire thread will you find any source for CA being ranking #50 for QOL. NOWHERE, LOSER BOY!!!

Just move on now, you’re embarrassing yourself
You’re the loser boy. I busted you on the #19 ranking. It clearly WAS NOT for QOL. So you lose there!
And I never said I’d provided it on this thread, but I have provided it before on this board. You lose again!

SO YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE LOSER BOY!!!!!

LOL! Later loser boy! I’ll toy with you some more later. You’re fun to kick around! :p:D

You’re the loser boy. I busted you on the #19 ranking. It clearly WAS NOT for QOL. So you lose there!
And I never said I’d provided it on this thread, but I have provided it before on this board. You lose again!

SO YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE LOSER BOY!!!!!

LOL! Later loser boy! I’ll toy with you some more later. You’re fun to kick around! :p:D
Looks like someone is on the run!! You can’t hide from the truth! I have my source and it clearly says QOL. So now you are scrambling because you have no credibility. I’ll shut up completely if you show me your source. I think I’ll be waiting for some time.

Go run away now.

Looks like someone is on the run!! You can’t hide from the truth! I have my source and it clearly says QOL. So now you are scrambling because you have no credibility. I’ll shut up completely if you show me your source. I think I’ll be waiting for some time.

Go run away now.

That's the guy who thinks women have no rights to control their bodies. He probably had a happy orgasm when they arrested the aerial performer in South Carolina for simply wearing a bikini. Aerialist Sam Panda was handcuffed and detained by South Carolina police because of her thong bathing suit, the latest in a long history of policing women at the beach.

Go run away now.
Nothing you say matters because you were caught lying in the 19 ranking! It’s not QOL! Case closed! You lose!