Let's Stay BIOGEN STRONG!!!

anonymous

It has been a rough year for us:

Super Spreader meeting in Boston that killed who knows how many people

Sinking Stock price

Tec going generic

Pipeline failures

Good chance that Adu will not get approved

Let's support each other thru these tough times and stay BIOGEN STRONG!!!

#BIOGENISTHEBEST#BEBIOGEN

<

First positive post I think I've ever seen on cafe pharma. Give yourself at pat on the back for not being a troll despite the veil of anonymity.

Spot on. Its been a tough year. Biogen and the people of Biogen just need to stay the course. We're doing such great things for patients and our story is so far from over

First positive post I think I've ever seen on cafe pharma. Give yourself at pat on the back for not being a troll despite the veil of anonymity.

Spot on. Its been a tough year. Biogen and the people of Biogen just need to stay the course. We're doing such great things for patients and our story is so far from over

Staying strong with plummeting revenue and obliteration of the AD “sales force” may prove to be a challenge.

#BIOGENCHOKESTHECHICKEN

Sinking Stock price

Tec going generic

Pipeline failures

go eat a c.ock you shit for brains!

Sinking Stock price

Tec going generic

Pipeline failures

Our team in the Southeast is trying to stay super positive!

It is getting tough to continue to be BIOGEN STRONG with all the bad news.

As all our peers get laid off in the ADU division with minimal severance, stay strong for them and provide them leads for other opportunities - while we all thought this was going to happen, it’s devastating to those who took the huge gamble