Let's review our DM's ! Impact and Influence =0

DM's need to work with Managed Care NAM's and be held responsible for local plans.
They need to get on board, educated, and assist in formulary status and issues.

They get paid on what we do in the field and need to do more than say work on
your opening, use your visual more, brand the office better during lunches, are you getting ROI for that dinner.

Regionalals.................MAKE THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE WAR REPORT AND THE SUGAR COATINGS THEY SEND YOU.

MAKE THEM WORK FOR WHAT THEY GET PAID. UTILIZE THEM .

Thank you for your time and assistance to my rant.

Maybe , just maybe, it is the managers, manager that needs a .33 . Can't they see what time a manager flys in & out of a territory? Days every week NOT spent with a rep?

Some managers would be fired if they were on IMPACT's time stamp system. Management @ Galderma is struggling & the National sales managers are focused on all the wrong things.

Hey, loser. You don't need DMs in the territories to move product. Since when has a field visit from a manager ever moved product in a territory. Usually it is the opposite. They make the rep act like an ass in front of doctors that the rep has been calling on for years, and the doc says to himself, "well, that visit sucked. Think I'll write the competition for a few weeks, and give Galderma the simple message that DMs shadowing reps four days a week is complete stupidity". Just think about it from the doc's prespective. It is a weird and unnatural human dynamic to have a DM going into an office with a rep to attempt to move scripts. Give it a break. DM's should be home more pushing paper and keeping the district in order from a bird's-eye view, not down in the trenches four days a week like some kind of annoying skin tag.

Hey, loser. You don't need DMs in the territories to move product. Since when has a field visit from a manager ever moved product in a territory. Usually it is the opposite. They make the rep act like an ass in front of doctors that the rep has been calling on for years, and the doc says to himself, "well, that visit sucked. Think I'll write the competition for a few weeks, and give Galderma the simple message that DMs shadowing reps four days a week is complete stupidity". Just think about it from the doc's prespective. It is a weird and unnatural human dynamic to have a DM going into an office with a rep to attempt to move scripts. Give it a break. DM's should be home more pushing paper and keeping the district in order from a bird's-eye view, not down in the trenches four days a week like some kind of annoying skin tag.

This looks like a someone hit a sore spot . You hired the rep, right? If they act like an ass that reflects back on you. So who is really the ass? Or maybe in the posters case, ass kiss.

This looks like a someone hit a sore spot . You hired the rep, right? If they act like an ass that reflects back on you. So who is really the ass? Or maybe in the posters case, ass kiss.

It's about the foolish waste of capital and human resources by sending the DMs mindlessly into the field Four full days a week, when they should be, again, looking at their business from a bird's-eye view, and spending their energy following up on bigger issues that the reps are too busy to address. DMs are wasting their time and the companies time chasing reps around the district bitching about openings, probing, bridges, closes, use your pen not your finger to point to a visual aid. Please. This ride along crap only makes the DM's position little more than that of an auxillary rep, while serious business issues remain ignored, or given little attention. The model is broken, and perpetuating it is one of the definitions of insanity. It's time for some hope and change to an approach that incorporates common business sense, not bureaucratic hogwash.

The upcoming manager meeting is happening. They will say everything is great, rep's are enthusiastic and greatful to have a job.

They are too scared to address real concerns that are fixable and can increase sales up to 20%.

It's a very sad sad state of affairs that most all DM's from every division are straw men.

Please, don't be so critical. They have it tough. 24 hour work week. off on fridays.
approve a few expense reports. Find ways to criticize rep's and make $165,000
plus double our bonus and golden parachutes.

Be nice, it's not easy for them.

Please, don't be so critical. They have it tough. 24 hour work week. off on fridays.
approve a few expense reports. Find ways to criticize rep's and make $165,000
plus double our bonus and golden parachutes.

Be nice, it's not easy for them.

In your dreams. It is more like a 24/7 job that destroys families and souls. An it does so because it is mismanaged from the top. Get on the clue bus. DMs could be kick butt productive business men and women, but their bosses, and their bosses boss has turned them into nothing but busy little administrators. And that it why numbers suck.

OMG

They are so smart. They went away and have new reports. They want more A4 coverage even if the physician doesn't want to see you. Let's treat every territory the same even when some have 300 doctors and others 160.
WOW , let's target the generics, that's new and innovative. Oh yeah, we don't have the coverage they do, like on Medicare, Medicaid, and cost alot alot alot more.

Oh, we are in a bad economy, and most people would rather spend 0 then 35 and give that drug a shot. Are you kidding me? NO

Just some common sense banter that a college graduate 3.4 GPA has to listen too, and can't believe these people get promotions.

Please promote all DM's to marketing in Texas.

Wow, I have been in Derm for 10 years with a competitor of yours and I have never seen so much negativity in one company. This is truly the biggest group of bitches I have ever seen. What a bunch of pussies you are.

I am based out of Texas, and I can just tell you its probably two or three disgruntled reps who can't sell their way out of a wet paper sack, so they bitch and whine......don't assume we are all that way. Most of us on my team appreciate that our DM is just doing his job, so if we just do ours, it's all good.

Bullshit it is a few unhappy reps. Don't try to fool anyone. The majority of reps across the country would agree they are not happy, management sucks and Galderma is not the same as it was even 1 year ago. So I call BULLSHIT. Pussy reps talk as if everything is peachy when DMs or NSMs are around and then go to town.

Bullshit it is a few unhappy reps. Don't try to fool anyone. The majority of reps across the country would agree they are not happy, management sucks and Galderma is not the same as it was even 1 year ago. So I call BULLSHIT. Pussy reps talk as if everything is peachy when DMs or NSMs are around and then go to town.

You are such a little girl, if you don't like it, get the hell out! Plenty of people in line for your job. Such a sissy you are.

Hmmm are you in Texas too or is this the same ass wipe who posted earlier. Speaking of not being able to sell themselves out of a wet paper bag, you must be referring to yourself, Team Texas, because everybody knows without Medicaid you losers would actually have to do something. Of course you are just fine. Keep drinking the Kool-aid and taking the home office dick in the ass. What a joke.

Hmmm are you in Texas too or is this the same ass wipe who posted earlier. Speaking of not being able to sell themselves out of a wet paper bag, you must be referring to yourself, Team Texas, because everybody knows without Medicaid you losers would actually have to do something. Of course you are just fine. Keep drinking the Kool-aid and taking the home office dick in the ass. What a joke.

Haha, you are the loser. Posting on cafepharma at 1:26 am in the morning? On a saturday night! Fucking fudge packing bitch!

LOSER

Heard of cell phones? It is called technology you dumb fuck. Hope you had fun spending the commission you made only thanks to State medicaid being that you can't sell worth shit. Surely you got some ugly fat girl drunk at some lame bar and "convinced" her to go home with you because otherwise you are solo, unless you count your hand or the ass of someone from home office, right?

Don't forget when you wake up in the am to look in the mirror and say yourself, " I am good enough, smart enough, and people like me".

By the way, do you have red hair?

Heard of cell phones? It is called technology you dumb fuck. Hope you had fun spending the commission you made only thanks to State medicaid being that you can't sell worth shit. Surely you got some ugly fat girl drunk at some lame bar and "convinced" her to go home with you because otherwise you are solo, unless you count your hand or the ass of someone from home office, right?

Don't forget when you wake up in the am to look in the mirror and say yourself, " I am good enough, smart enough, and people like me".

By the way, do you have red hair?

Hahahahaha,

No Dickwad, I don't have red hair, and I don't work in Texas either. I must say however, that was a GREAT GUESS! You may not be able to sell shit, but you sure can bullshit!!!

By the way, who says I am a dude.

fucking jack off