Let’s be serious for a moment...

Where do you get this shit? What makes you so superior? When did Merck provide you this revelation? You are seriously delusional, brainwashed, and either separated or divorced. He/She kicked your sorry ass out of the house, and your parents moved to a condo and don’t have a basement for you. Merck, to you, is a cult, a substitute family for you.
Merck couldn’t pull that off, not that smart.
We’re a second rate pharma company at best and we’re hanging on waiting for someone to buy us and put us out of our misery.
If anyone has failed, it’s you. You need help. Use your medical bends to get it before you lose all contact with reality.

Happily married with 3 kids. So much hate for people who don't have an axe to grind. You hate it when people are happy at Merck. Sorry for not jumping on your misery bandwagon.

Maybe take a writing class.

Where do you get this shit? What makes you so superior? When did Merck provide you this revelation? You are seriously delusional, brainwashed, and either separated or divorced. He/She kicked your sorry ass out of the house, and your parents moved to a condo and don’t have a basement for you. Merck, to you, is a cult, a substitute family for you.
Merck couldn’t pull that off, not that smart.
We’re a second rate pharma company at best and we’re hanging on waiting for someone to buy us and put us out of our misery.
If anyone has failed, it’s you. You need help. Use your medical bends to get it before you lose all contact with reality.
$$$$ makes people superior. The higher up the more $$$$$ and less work. Just cut a few people to make a point.

Most people on this site no longer work for Merck. They were lazy, had personal issues, or thought they could do nothing and get away with it. They blame leadership when they are the true failures. That is why their life sucks even after Merck. Everything Merck does us merit based. The coaching, mentoring, and leadership provided is best in class. Some people just can't be reached. Trust your managers because they want you to go down the right path. Don't ask for help from people who don't have their pathetic garbage life on order. They will fail you like they have failed their own family, self, and everyone else they have contacted.

You were chosen because of your talents. Let Merck guide your future. Listen and make a difference. It's good to hear about such pride and honor. You are loved. A great attitude goes far.
Thank you, Ken, for those inspiring words of complete f--king bul---it.

I am truly happy for you. Ignorance is bliss.
You should be. Now work on yourself. Being fat, bitter, and angry is no way to go though life. Become a rep. We do well, not much stress, and know how to play the game.

All jobs are the same. If you don't move up you are clipped. If you move up and lose your skill set and get clipped anyway.

You should be. Now work on yourself. Being fat, bitter, and angry is no way to go though life. Become a rep. We do well, not much stress, and know how to play the game.

All jobs are the same. If you don't move up you are clipped. If you move up and lose your skill set and get clipped anyway.

Please, let’s all be friends.

On the contrary, you a complete fraud. The one thing you are supposed to do---call on physicians---is a total lie. You lie about virtually every call, every day of your fake career. You are a complete fraud and should be embarrassed, but you're too stupid to even realize that.

Thanks for the advice, but I'd prefer advice from someone with a real job. You're a joke, which is why nine out of ten of you have gotten the axe.

On the contrary, you a complete fraud. The one thing you are supposed to do---call on physicians---is a total lie. You lie about virtually every call, every day of your fake career. You are a complete fraud and should be embarrassed, but you're too stupid to even realize that.

Thanks for the advice, but I'd prefer advice from someone with a real job. You're a joke, which is why nine out of ten of you have gotten the axe.
Shut it. Stop being angry. No one is picking on you. It's not highschool. Fake career pays well. Did you work out today?

And what the fuck do you do that makes you great? Asshole.

I am manager at WAWA, responsible for the ENTIRE deli area where all the sandwiches are made, PLUS the smoothie station...lot of responsibility but its worth it...now go back to your little sales job
It's not really worth it. Become a rep. It's 5 times the pay and half the work. Sometimes i just video games in my car or talk with friends for hours. You can't do that every day. Just look stressed out. You get to spend more time with family and have a stress free life. I sure do love my little sales job. Let others work hard. Who cares. No one does anything that important anyway. Now i have to get ready for my kids travel team sports. Boy is that expensive but who cares. It's only money. I also coach.