Lease Plan issue

anonymous

Anyone else receive a new Tesla or I guess any new fleet vehicle recently but still waiting on your permanent license plates?? My temp plates expired over a month ago. Lease plan said they will mail me another new temp plate. What’s the hold up on getting these cars registered?? Never had this happen before.

<

Fleet hear looks like your on the RIFF list for in December.
Anyone else receive a new Tesla or I guess any new fleet vehicle recently but still waiting on your permanent license plates?? My temp plates expired over a month ago. Lease plan said they will mail me another new temp plate. What’s the hold up on getting these cars registered?? Never had this happen before.

I had the same issue with my new car earlier this year. Complete ineptitdue from LeasePlan, probably caused by “working from home,” no worries.

I had the same issue with my new car earlier this year. Complete ineptitdue from LeasePlan, probably caused by “working from home,” no worries.

Did you end up getting permanent plates? What division are you in?

My temp plate expired over a month ago. Talked to lease plan several times and they say they’re waiting on paperwork from Tesla, mind you I got my car back at beginning of Sept so this makes no sense. I find it very suspicious with everything going on and the end of the year coming up. Aka layoff season.

Did you end up getting permanent plates? What division are you in?

My temp plate expired over a month ago. Talked to lease plan several times and they say they’re waiting on paperwork from Tesla, mind you I got my car back at beginning of Sept so this makes no sense. I find it very suspicious with everything going on and the end of the year coming up. Aka layoff season.
Got permanent plates after a week or so, but no sticker which is required in my state. Got sticker after another month. Got temporary paper plate after that! Every time I called it was new to them and I was told the last person neglected to do their job. Luckily, never got pulled over.