• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Layoffs are coming

And so am I. I got another job and have been dual income since leaving Abbvie.
Thanks for the lay off! I was leaving Abbvie but did it with nearly a years severance.

What you say, about your plan, could be true. But you're totally delusional about the length of your severance package. Up until a few years ago, the MAX was ~44 weeks. To get that you had to be older than shit with tons of years of service. No many qualified. That calculation ended about five years ago. Back to dreamland you go.....

What you say, about your plan, could be true. But you're totally delusional about the length of your severance package. Up until a few years ago, the MAX was ~44 weeks. To get that you had to be older than shit with tons of years of service. No many qualified. That calculation ended about five years ago. Back to dreamland you go.....
Collecting two paychecks has been a dream....