Layoffs announced this Thursday??

The entire Eisai team and management team were laid off. 30 of 264 of quintiles representatives were laid off. The 234 quintiles representatives who remain will also sell a new product with endo, that is a 2 year contract. So I don't think they have to worry at this time.

All I can say is good luck,you will need it! A laid off pharm rep is a dime a dozen and no one wants to hire a lazy drug rep. Just be grateful you got to ride that "gravy train" for so long. There is no easier job with the benefits,company car, and great money that gives you that kind of quality of life hands down! You are about to face the real world and a year or two or five or ten you will always remember how dang good you had it! Sucks to loose that kind of gig especially in this market being a laid off unemployed drug rep. Go back to teaching school or selling copiers and dang you will miss that sweet ass gig you had! I rode that horse for Forest Pharma until I was laid off several years back and can't come close to replacing that sweet ass pharma gig! Those were the days which you will quickly come to the rude awakening of how good you HAD it,past tense! Sucks the whole industry became what it is in 2015............life goes on but feel for you Fools~

Direct hire Contrave reps are enjoying their quarterly bonus payout - low end $20k and high end $50k.. Not too shabby… Hats off to Contrave to blowing it out of the water. Wellbutrin was accepted by the Doctors and the efficacy blew belviq out of the water..