Layoffs announced this Thursday??

<

So, one person has all the answers. All these reps and only one person in the "know".

Whole sales force is gone Thursday. Don't even bother going to work.

(See how easy?)

I heard that OJ didn't kill his wife.

So you can continue to sell that life saving Halaven? Here was the sales pitch while I was there:

"Doctor, we have overall survival! Are you too stupid to use?".

Oncology is at least as bad.

I hope they let go of a couple of managers. I'm not too worried that I'll find something but to sit and watch a couple of managers whose names I won't mention who have been at Eisai way too long and have had their corporate blinders permanently attached to their heads will be fun for me to watch when they realize the world outside of Eisai will likely not accept them. Squirm away!!

I hope they let go of a couple of managers. I'm not too worried that I'll find something but to sit and watch a couple of managers whose names I won't mention who have been at Eisai way too long and have had their corporate blinders permanently attached to their heads will be fun for me to watch when they realize the world outside of Eisai will likely not accept them. Squirm away!!

So true, this will be fun to watch them have to interview and be exposed for the know nothings they are

won't happen kimosabe. those managers will remain here, while others get the ax.