Layoffs and / or reorganization

<

In respiratory this time last year they reorged so doubtful in this division.

Are you high? Seriously, respi has zero pipeline line and it is at the end of its life cycle. The competitors in our area have white spaced large areas that we still call on. At best, this sales force should have 1 Bi rep calling on pulms and high targets and contract the rest. So maybe 1-2 reps per state at max! In fact, all contract reps would probably not change the numbers too much! I think you are lucky that BI has a sentimental devotion to respi because I think you are way over staffed.

We have heard that it will be one manager per state (district) and no more crossing over state lines to manage. When is this happening?

No more reps crossing state lines to cover neighboring territories either. If you don’t live in the same state as your territory, you are gone. Find a position where you live. Geography will be a deal breaker

No more reps crossing state lines to cover neighboring territories either. If you don’t live in the same state as your territory, you are gone. Find a position where you live. Geography will be a deal breaker

Reps home location and geography of territory have always been the main factors. Work load & where you live like always.

Are you high? Seriously, respi has zero pipeline line and it is at the end of its life cycle. The competitors in our area have white spaced large areas that we still call on. At best, this sales force should have 1 Bi rep calling on pulms and high targets and contract the rest. So maybe 1-2 reps per state at max! In fact, all contract reps would probably not change the numbers too much! I think you are lucky that BI has a sentimental devotion to respi because I think you are way over staffed.
Hmmmm I'm the only rep and I put 3800 miles a month on my car. White space? My competition has 3 reps in my footprint to little ol me..Over staffed..HARDLY.

AOB insider here - HH generic approval imminent before year end. This + Trelegy SNDA for Asthma this year = reorganization. Get ready respiratory folks...it’s going to be a very bumpy ride into 2021. Good idea to update that resume and look for opportunities elsewhere...

AOB insider here - HH generic approval imminent before year end. This + Trelegy SNDA for Asthma this year = reorganization. Get ready respiratory folks...it’s going to be a very bumpy ride into 2021. Good idea to update that resume and look for opportunities elsewhere...
Opportunities are plentiful right now. Recruiters are looking at LinkedIn and calling people. Don't let BI decide your fate.

AOB insider TY for this "drop" pray tell who is orchestrating the generic HH for approval later this year? Do you have a link? Name?

“We are going to be transparent, honest and forthcoming......” lol

Maybe they just need more time to release the email. This only happened on February 10, 2020. Haha