LAY-OFF CALL TO BE ON TEAMS

Who can confirm this
My manager won’t talk
Reads a script given by rd
My manger said people displaced will be on a video Teams call with 2 managers. Those placed will get a regular call from their new manager if there is one. No maps or territory details at this time. So more wondering and worrying. Managers find out Tuesday but can’t tell.

Calls will come as a teams phone call. It is easier to add another person on the line thru teams. A teams call is just like any other phone call only clearer. There will be no video.

Does it matter how they tell us? Don’t forget that this is a business and not personal. We make it is against them. Not right. They have to do what they have to do. Being a tenure rep, this is the first time we got an actual date and time all will go down. It’s worse waiting all day or finding out w UPS, etc. I confirm what was said as I was told the same. Displacement calls start at 8am and done w 2 managers using Teams. Probably a group call. After 10am, calls for placements will be made by the new manager.

Does it matter how they tell us? Don’t forget that this is a business and not personal. We make it is against them. Not right. They have to do what they have to do. Being a tenure rep, this is the first time we got an actual date and time all will go down. It’s worse waiting all day or finding out w UPS, etc. I confirm what was said as I was told the same. Displacement calls start at 8am and done w 2 managers using Teams. Probably a group call. After 10am, calls for placements will be made by the new manager.

Good info, thanks. I am sleeping in until after 10 and only then will I accept a call.
#WINNING

My manger said people displaced will be on a video Teams call with 2 managers. Those placed will get a regular call from their new manager if there is one. No maps or territory details at this time. So more wondering and worrying. Managers find out Tuesday but can’t tell.[

My manager informed us last week of this protocol to disseminate the information. On our weekly team wrap up call, he stated that ALL team members would be notified via the team call, not just those displaced. He said it would likely be a later date that our new manager (if that were to change), would reach out to notify us of where we are placed. Just wanted to share, so that if this is the case, that the recipient won’t automatically assume the worst. He’s on top of it, so I don’t doubt his reliability on info.

DM's will call rep via TEAM's with another DM to observe. It's your choice if you want to share your video. Your DM will then read a script to you to as they end your glorious Novo career in style. Feel bad for DM's as they are the fall guys once again. So sad to see this company circle the drain. Good luck!

Yeah...you feel bad for the DMs.

And even better! Half of them in Texas got the axe today....so the person reading a script to you on Thursday just had a script read to them on Tuesday.

But at least Brian the Canadian is going to be fine and their is a new Saxenda rep in Australia. Yea!!!

DM's will call rep via TEAM's with another DM to observe. It's your choice if you want to share your video. Your DM will then read a script to you to as they end your glorious Novo career in style. Feel bad for DM's as they are the fall guys once again. So sad to see this company circle the drain. Good luck!

and if your DM was displaced they get the privilege of doing it to you as a condition of their own severance or ultimate placement in another position? wow