Launch minimum bonus

I’m very familiar with what a successful product launch looks like. I had the privilege to witness Aimovig come to market. The launch of Qelbree is a joke.

Look princess, witnessing something and participating in it are two different things.

You saw two huge companies spend a crap ton of money to develop, commercialize, advertise and then sue each other.

That is not the kind of company you are at, never was and never will be. Nor was that ever promised to you.

If you were good enough for that kind of launch, you'd be there--of course if you were on the Novartis side you'd be laid off and looking for work.

So STFU and either do the job you have or go get the one you'd like to think you deserve.

Look princess, witnessing something and participating in it are two different things.

You saw two huge companies spend a crap ton of money to develop, commercialize, advertise and then sue each other.

That is not the kind of company you are at, never was and never will be. Nor was that ever promised to you.

If you were good enough for that kind of launch, you'd be there--of course if you were on the Novartis side you'd be laid off and looking for work.

So STFU and either do the job you have or go get the one you'd like to think you deserve.

I think I am going to go get another job on the side to supplement my lack of bonus.

YOU are the reason I will never leave Supernus. I will suck every dollar out of them that I can. You embody how I think every member of management feels about us. Jack, Taylor, and for God’s sake someone clue Gary in. And if they don’t give a damn, neither will I!

What an execution that was and they completely destroyed our business

Now THAT was a launch! Supernus told us so many times that it was not going to affect us- until the investors asked, and they acted like it was a given that the launch of CGRPs was going to destroy us.

Our target lists are a JOKE. When your #1 doctor doesn’t even see children, how are you supposed to preach new starts when their patients have been on Adderall for 20 years?

Now THAT was a launch! Supernus told us so many times that it was not going to affect us- until the investors asked, and they acted like it was a given that the launch of CGRPs was going to destroy us.

Our target lists are a JOKE. When your #1 doctor doesn’t even see children, how are you supposed to preach new starts when their patients have been on Adderall for 20 years?

S T F U

Remember that one time when Supernus encouraged us to tell our doctors and the CGRP's would be very expensive. Once the MABS released their pricing Supernus quickly told us to stop saying they were expensive because they were half the price of Trokendi XR. That was awesome.

It really makes you think what information are thee withholding from us now on Qelbree..........

You aren’t helping. Stop responding to this one man show. He/Her/They/It has been casting out negativity for 2 years now and you always take the bait. Let this one sour grape be angry and milk their paycheck. You’re just fueling the fire at this point. A response like that only harms the moral of all the good reps out here and does nothing, obviously, to change the opinion of the bad apple.

You aren’t helping. Stop responding to this one man show. He/Her/They/It has been casting out negativity for 2 years now and you always take the bait. Let this one sour grape be angry and milk their paycheck. You’re just fueling the fire at this point. A response like that only harms the moral of all the good reps out here and does nothing, obviously, to change the opinion of the bad apple.

Finally someone talking some sense on CP.

The good reps won’t be seeing this, sweetie. They’re actually busy selling this new blockbuster medication.

The good reps won’t be seeing this, sweetie. They’re actually busy selling this new blockbuster medication.

This makes me laugh. All reps in this company looks at Café Pharma. Everyone. We wonder if our territory is the anomaly (because that’s what you try to feed us) or if we all are enduring the same crap because of a botched launch.

At least they responded with facts. How do you assume that hurts morale any more than the person bitching all the time?