Lars’ mysterious invitation...

anonymous

Trying to decipher the clues being dropped, “we promise it will be a memorable event”...that’s some big talk he has to backup now. Any serious ideas?

$1000 AMZN?
100 NVO shares?
Another trip to Denmark when this all clears up?
Framed certificate of surviving yet another reorg? :)

anyone out there smart enough to nail this one correctly?

<

Trying to decipher the clues being dropped, “we promise it will be a memorable event”...that’s some big talk he has to backup now. Any serious ideas?

$1000 AMZN?
100 NVO shares?

Novo Hit AB, and therefore the field is getting the “True Up” as well as all of the other bonus that was reduced during 2020.
Also, those displaced do not qualify for any of this because it states quite clearly that you must be on this call to get money.
Also,
Holiday Gift is we are all “enrolled” in Novo’s COVID Vaccine trial.
The Sales Team MUST take this Phase I vaccine to go back into field in 2021.

Novo Hit AB, and therefore the field is getting the “True Up” as well as all of the other bonus that was reduced during 2020.
Also, those displaced do not qualify for any of this because it states quite clearly that you must be on this call to get money.
Also,

So curious to see what it is.

Also,

it was sent to global, not just US.

$1000 AMZN?
100 NVO shares?

Christmas Eve off!

Vagifem is making a come back, all DCS1 reps will be carrying this, 75% IC weighting. Heard this straight from a guy knows someone who lives near Plainsboro.

Other 25% is the InDuo device - durable insulin pens and cartridges are all the new rave under the Green New Deal. I just had a talk with Nelson Rich, and he told me the good news.

Other 25% is the InDuo device - durable insulin pens and cartridges are all the new rave under the Green New Deal. I just had a talk with Nelson Rich, and he told me the good news.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Nelson Rich! HAHAHAHA!!! You win CP for everyone on the east coast that’s been here more than 15 years. Well done!