• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

Kite failing-Heads up Leadership!

Brand choice is made at the ATC. There is only one team calling on the ATC. Showing up is half the battle, look a the T&E spent at the ATC.

CTAM here. I spent at least $300 on my customers last year. So GFYS!

(Now, that was the one fake lunch I did , but it still counts)

My boss told me "Never take food, you aren't a lowly rep"

So I didn't, won't and we will all go down together,

Thanks for the retention bonus, suckers!

First 2 useless ctams already quit! Every recruiter says they’ve have had every ctams resume begging for a way out from under the rads. They will all leave in the next 6 months.
Leadership is to busy hanging out together across the country rather than meeting with any customers!

First 2 useless ctams already quit! Every recruiter says they’ve have had every ctams resume begging for a way out from under the rads. They will all leave in the next 6 months.
Leadership is to busy hanging out together across the country rather than meeting with any customers!

If we own the ATC's, why are CTAM's quitting? I think we lost 30% of the CTAMS in 12 months

Why? You haven’t been here to see it progress from bad to worse.
I can’t explain to you how low morale is right now.
I wonder who will be next, I’m sure it’ll be DH or BC, probably both.

Why? You haven’t been here to see it progress from bad to worse.
I can’t explain to you how low morale is right now.
I wonder who will be next, I’m sure it’ll be DH or BC, probably both.
No need to over think things: The landscape shifted and leadership above commercial did not do their jobs to anticipate despite fair warning. When people dont make money morale will always suck. No sales director or regioanl makes a difference.