Kite CTAMS dropping like flies

Insider business saying Gilead is shopping Kite to big pharma companies w deep pockets who might pay a premium to get into the space with deep checkbooks for R&D and support that Gilesd doesn't have.
Said could be profitable asset sell off for company.
My only comment is very true but only profitable if Dan invest in something other than the Oncology fire money pit he keeps loosing billions on

Insider business saying Gilead is shopping Kite to big pharma companies w deep pockets who might pay a premium to get into the space with deep checkbooks for R&D and support that Gilesd doesn't have.
Said could be profitable asset sell off for company.
My only comment is very true but only profitable if Dan invest in something other than the Oncology fire money pit he keeps loosing billions on

WHY DO YOU THINK HATCHET MAN CINDY WAS BROUGHT IN FOR? DUH

I wish they'd get rid of this entire team. You sound like a bunch of jerk imbeciles. Instead of staying and mooching off the company just pull the bandaid off and do the rest of us a favor and leave. Do you even work?
Why would we leave when we can get paid for basically doing nothing? Have you seen the leaders here? They are morbidly obese, if they don’t have the discipline to control their food intake, you think they will be discipline enough to lead our team? They don’t know what’s going on. I can skate on through, keep collecting my checks, yearly raises, bonuses and RSUs like I have for the last 5 years. I just need 2 more years and I can retire.

Don’t be upset that you weren’t hired to be apart of Kite. Let me get back to my “logistics”, its the most important part of my role.

Thank you for your concern.

Dan is actively shopping Kite as with the big boys now in the market, Gilead can not compete and Kite division is bleeding money at record pace. It will be sold within 12 months

Why would we leave when we can get paid for basically doing nothing? Have you seen the leaders here? They are morbidly obese, if they don’t have the discipline to control their food intake, you think they will be discipline enough to lead our team? They don’t know what’s going on. I can skate on through, keep collecting my checks, yearly raises, bonuses and RSUs like I have for the last 5 years. I just need 2 more years and I can retire.

Don’t be upset that you weren’t hired to be apart of Kite. Let me get back to my “logistics”, its the most important part of my role.

Thank you for your concern.
This is it in a nutshell. Finally a legacy CTAM brave enough to post -Kite Flyer out.

Dan is actively shopping Kite as with the big boys now in the market, Gilead can not compete and Kite division is bleeding money at record pace. It will be sold within 12 months
Who in their right mind would buy Kite? The other companies have caught up and/or surpassed them, the only advantage that Kite had was pissed away by poor leadership.

Dan could careless, he’ll collect his 25 million a year package for taking a top ten company and submarining it.

Trying to understand the purpose of removing wheeler? Results? Sure. But why is he held accountable for it and not BC? And most importantly DH? He seems to be the continuing factor in this whole mess. And getting rid of James does not send a message to the sales force when no one knows why

Incompetence is why