Kickoff meeting 2022

<

Live kickoff meeting too with few exceptions. Leadership could care less about people.

After spending Thanksgiving break in FL why are our meetings not there or TX? Being back in CA shows he how jacked up this state is yet we are having our meeting here.

They move the October meeting to virtual due to huge amount of people not wanting to risk sickness at live meeting. So they wait till peak covid/flu season and force people to go to live meeting with hundreds from all over all while new variant starting up. People will revolt

It's outrageous that any company, let alone one in the medical industry is forcing its people into unsafe conditions for something that can easily be done via Zoom. They say they can keep us safe? Well pass that magic onto the rest of the world then...they cant!

Live kickoff meeting too with few exceptions. Leadership could care less about people.

After spending Thanksgiving break in FL why are our meetings not there or TX? Being back in CA shows he how jacked up this state is yet we are having our meeting here.

Who gives a damn if you spent Thanksgiving in FL? place is a dump, a limp penis on the map- why should we go to a mtg. in a red state during COVID 19??

I can see the headlines now: pharma super spreader leaves many sick and stranded in hotel since they won't be able to travel, but at least their CEO got to play his piano...

Every year at the kick off meeting there is a flu or cold that goes around - ALWAYS. How the hell are they going to prevent transmission (of a MORE transmissible and virulent virus) for an indoor meeting with lots of people?? I am pulling the "Medical" card and will not go.

Every year at the kick off meeting there is a flu or cold that goes around - ALWAYS. How the hell are they going to prevent transmission (of a MORE transmissible and virulent virus) for an indoor meeting with lots of people?? I am pulling the "Medical" card and will not go.
Absoutly! This company is risking the health of not only their employees, but their families when they go home...if and when they get home cause if they test pos they won't be able to fly. I guess the moms will have to tell their kids they may be able to fly home in 10-14 days. But as long as they can fit hundreds next to each other for days, that's all that matters...

People really making comments about Anti-Vaxers? Natural immunity needs to be recognized and many people have legitimate reason for not getting the shot. It really needs to be a personal choice