Ken Frazier

Really, the intelligence on this post is embarrasing. To speak negatively on a person b/c he is African American is pitiful. Please find something else to do beside bitch, moan and complain about a person who is in a position that you can only dream to achieve. Now I am just like the rest of you, but to negate him and what he may or may not have accomplished and to compare him to those listed just shows why you are where you are...sitting here writing these posts.
Ever heard of humor? Sure, KF's done a lot in his career - more than most - but does that make him the right CEO for Merck? Don't care the color or creed; we just need ethical leadership.

I don’t care if the guy is black, white or brown; he has not done a good job guiding this company.

He has enriched himself and a select few but Merck as a company is in worse shape than we he inherited the position. If the objective is to make a few people obscenely wealthy and prop up the stock price by continued cost cutting then he is doing great. Well dressed highly educated POS in my view.

I don’t care if the guy is black, white or brown; he has not done a good job guiding this company.

He has enriched himself and a select few but Merck as a company is in worse shape than we he inherited the position. If the objective is to make a few people obscenely wealthy and prop up the stock price by continued cost cutting then he is doing great. Well dressed highly educated POS in my view.
True dat.

Maybe he can take his two sycophants with him. How can either of the Schechter douchebags sleep at night; Dave needs someone to bully him like he does to all his underlings. Maybe someone could bitch slap that little potty mouth of his. I guess he's trying to make up for being a small penised premature ejaculator.

No collusion! Blah blah blah!