July bonus

Anonymous

Isn't it funny that as soon as your let go, the next couple of data your numbers magically start to tank? Anyone else seeing this? Interesting on the timing.

This company is actually going to screw the people that they let go even more. Freaking... Amazing!

<

We were told by our MD that April would be equalled to 100% for all since not many would be in the field.Now heard that will not be the case .
Watch the numbers tank even more in April.
Supposedly 60% were getting accelerator. Let's see what it will be in the end

60 percent accelerator.....100 percent get boned! Who cares at this point? I just want to shove my beef stick in one of those south carolina hotties in dallas! Blow my load on the wall then resign on monday to take a real job!

Isn't it funny that as soon as your let go, the next couple of data your numbers magically start to tank? Anyone else seeing this? Interesting on the timing.

This company is actually going to screw the people that they let go even more. Freaking... Amazing!

Couldn't agree more...classic bait and switch. Unbelievable, yet expected...

is anyone shocked that the data is tanking? Everyone has been interviewing full time for the past 3 months.

My sentiments exactly... When the other people in the district would call and ask how job search was, I told them I would wait it out... Cause I needed to get my bonus as high as possible... I am still above water... But the reps that aggressively went a-lookin' and are retained... Have territories that have tanked in the February and March#s

The data reporting with Novartis has always been questionable? I'm surprised no one has filed a lawsuit on this. It would be interesting if the data was subpoenaed, what it would look like. But yes so expected with this company.