Joe Papa CEO

anonymous

Former B+L manager here. Congrats on getting Joe Papa as your CEO. He’s a really nice guy and has great intentions. Get ready tho if we head into another pandemic with an experimental, but FDA approved, vaccine. I was in a manager meeting in late 2021 when one of my peers asked the question “if the government mandates that companies force employees to get vaccinated, which side will you stand on - employees personal rights or the government?” He played the “I’m a pharmacist” card first and then responded “I believe EVERYONE should be vaccinated, so we would comply with the federal government”. This was said at a time when the data on natural immunity was gaining steam and vaccine injuries were starting to be reported too. I couldn’t trust him after that. In fairness, I’m unaware if he has changed his tune on the vaccines. I doubt it. Most people for or against the vaccines (and political candidates) decided long ago that they would die on that hill so they’ll never admit they were wrong. But again, nice guy. Good luck.