JL CANNED!

I think he was actually making the ADS perform. Becuase you know, they need 12-20 of those idiots that do nothing. That extra level of fluff was just the buddy buddy system where they promoted each other. It’s amazing the first 20 years of company the RSM and national sales directors was it. Now there are these ADS that sit at home thinking of trackers and spreadsheets to give to sales reps who do all the work anyways. I mean what has RC and LB done in the last 5 years? So much top level fluff. Good ole boys club need a house cleaning.

I think he was actually making the ADS perform. Becuase you know, they need 12-20 of those idiots that do nothing. That extra level of fluff was just the buddy buddy system where they promoted each other. It’s amazing the first 20 years of company the RSM and national sales directors was it. Now there are these ADS that sit at home thinking of trackers and spreadsheets to give to sales reps who do all the work anyways. I mean what has RC and LB done in the last 5 years? So much top level fluff. Good ole boys club need a house cleaning.

RC, LB, JR, DM, Dirs - all this to see sales decrease.

To change this company the entire Executive team needs to be replaced. Doing this will excite investors and the market.
I stand by my comment that after nearly 25 years in med device/ consulting across several sizes of companies, ORGO had BY FAR the lousiest "management" team I've ever seen. 90% of them don't belong in the business, let alone in management.

I stand by my comment that after nearly 25 years in med device/ consulting across several sizes of companies, ORGO had BY FAR the lousiest "management" team I've ever seen. 90% of them don't belong in the business, let alone in management.

It’s honestly terrifying the echo chamber these clowns have created for themselves. They really do think they are top notch leaders. Best of the best. But outside their shrinking good ole boy’s club, there is 0 respect. Honestly, they are laughed at.