• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Jez Moulding being shown the door

The deck chairs for the Titanic have once again been rearranged . Get ready for the big commode chain to be pulled this summer. Jez being shown the door is a sign that things aren't good. 3 bad launches for the Launch Powerhouse isn't good. Why is Scott O and Kristin Fink still in there roles? Haven't we seen enough of there antics on the stage and in strategy?? What a mess.

The deck chairs for the Titanic have once again been rearranged . Get ready for the big commode chain to be pulled this summer. Jez being shown the door is a sign that things aren't good. 3 bad launches for the Launch Powerhouse isn't good. Why is Scott O and Kristin Fink still in there roles? Haven't we seen enough of there antics on the stage and in strategy?? What a mess.

Jez story not on the internet. How can I confirm? I believe you but we need confirmation before this can be published.

Thanks

Bringing in a dolt from Novartis, BI and BMS retread. Jez pushed out for poor performance and for not holding his management team accountable(Fink) for launch debacles. Jez was weak and uninspiring. Fink cost him his job.
Oh please no more turds from novartis...that is the only company that it as bad as sanofi..

First Hawthorne.. now Jez. Jez was out of his league. But Olivier continues to make big changes.. remember he said 1.6 billion cost reduction. Just wait for layoffs to happen later this year! He can't come close to that number without big changes in sales force CV and Diabetes.

Is he being pushed out or promoted?

If this is true, then I applaud Olivier. This company's very foundation was rotten, and has been for some time. I can't decide which of our many missteps over the past few years was the nadir.

Got me a rhetorical question: how many times have we fired someone from 55 Corporate, only to have one of the dolts from the same office complex recommend detritus from Novartis or another NJ-based company to step in?

Got me a rhetorical question: how many times have we fired someone from 55 Corporate, only to have one of the dolts from the same office complex recommend detritus from Novartis or another NJ-based company to step in?

This is a great question but take the rhetorical out and ask why they haven't gone outside the industry to find someone. Take Mulally who went from Boeing to Ford. Would be a great idea to see something like that happen.

This is a great question but take the rhetorical out and ask why they haven't gone outside the industry to find someone. Take Mulally who went from Boeing to Ford. Would be a great idea to see something like that happen.

Well that will never happen. Not with the motley crew that we have running things here. See, these people know that when they bring in discards from other companies, those discards can serve as their personal Greek Chorus.

It's really quiet simple. Sanofi cannot recruit and retain top talent. There it is. Ask yourself this, who would want to work for this hell hole?

That's what they say. A job to be named at a later date. 1000.00 bucks in a month from now we here he decided to leave. This happens all the time in golden parachute situation not to alarm stockholders that the wheels have finally come off. He signs an agreement that if he keeps his mouth shut for certain amount of time it will void his package. Very standard .

It's really quiet simple. Sanofi cannot recruit and retain top talent. There it is. Ask yourself this, who would want to work for this hell hole?

Especially at the rep level in Diabetes. ALL the top talent left in last couple years insuring that ZERO products will be successful moving forward. Only reps left are one's that can't leave either because they are terrible and noone will hire them or they have golden hamdcuffs and will ride out til retirement or pending layoff this fall.