January Layoffs At ABBOTT!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you will jump back on and answer my question. I am now 13 years with Abbott. Thank you.

The calculation for service is the following: 1 week for every year of service and a 1/2 week for every year that you are over 40 years of age. So if you had 13 years and are 50 years old you would receive 18 weeks. If you are 40 you would receive the flat 13 week calculation.

The calculation for service is the following: 1 week for every year of service and a 1/2 week for every year that you are over 40 years of age. So if you had 13 years and are 50 years old you would receive 18 weeks. If you are 40 you would receive the flat 13 week calculation.

That's not much for all those years.

we just had another round of layoffs at abbott vascular. mostly temps, some permanent and another shift cut out. dont know where they plan to absorb the 2nd shifters, so i expect there are more layoffs to come,anyone heard anything more?

we just had another round of layoffs at abbott vascular. mostly temps, some permanent and another shift cut out. dont know where they plan to absorb the 2nd shifters, so i expect there are more layoffs to come,anyone heard anything more?

yea, the village called, they want their idiot back...GO HOME