• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

January 2 offices will be closed

<

Why the F are we the only Pharma company that is working on Monday? Many industry friends are off. Perhaps there are other Pharma companies that are back to work but none that I know of

Never mind pharma company, we are one of the few companies working tomorrow! It’s. A. Federal. Holiday! Nowhere to go and nothing to do. Wait, that’s like everyday if you are a CV2 rep with 100% Leqvio. Happy New Year!

Never mind pharma company, we are one of the few companies working tomorrow! It’s. A. Federal. Holiday! Nowhere to go and nothing to do. Wait, that’s like everyday if you are a CV2 rep with 100% Leqvio. Happy New Year!

yes that’s true totally forgot to mention it’s a federal holiday. What has happened to Novartis? It really was such a great company at one point

What the hell are we supposed to put in veeva? Every doctors office is closed and we have had no direction from corporate or our ABLs! Is this supposed to be an admin day to do What?!! Most of the field have been off at least a week or longer! Way to go Novartis …not giving us this day off when every where we go is closed!

Someone clearly screwed up. With every office closed, can’t make calls which will pull down call average as mentioned. Only thing you can do is enjoy the day, send emails, whatever. Put something in paid time out of territory so yr call average not messed up.

All pharma reps are entry level. If you had any marketable skills, you wouldn't be pharma reps.

Wow, what degree of insecurity or self loathing do you harbor to write something like that. “Entry level”. I get it there are some dumb ass reps that give us a bad wrap but over 20 years the truly most financially successful people have been those that stayed in the field as reps or managers. They use the flexibility of the job to build brilliant, lofty real estate empires (or other businesses), producing passive income greater than anything your W-2 could imagine. I know a guy who retired with 80 apartment units in a major northeast city and now has over 200 units and a pension. I own 23 income producing houses/buildings. We just stay with this job for the benefits and the fact that the banks like the W2 job to underwrite the loans. Entry level? You sure?

Wow, what degree of insecurity or self loathing do you harbor to write something like that. “Entry level”. I get it there are some dumb ass reps that give us a bad wrap but over 20 years the truly most financially successful people have been those that stayed in the field as reps or managers. They use the flexibility of the job to build brilliant, lofty real estate empires (or other businesses), producing passive income greater than anything your W-2 could imagine. I know a guy who retired with 80 apartment units in a major northeast city and now has over 200 units and a pension. I own 23 income producing houses/buildings. We just stay with this job for the benefits and the fact that the banks like the W2 job to underwrite the loans. Entry level? You sure?
Pharma rep Karen