Jaime Nassar

Jaime try to remember that even on my worst day and your best ever I can run circles around you in any marketing role. So stop elevating yourself so much. You are a joke to most if not all. It’s funny to see you now that I’m out of the organization here in Boston. I can’t wait till you get what’s coming to you.

Jaime try to remember that even on my worst day and your best ever I can run circles around you in any marketing role. So stop elevating yourself so much. You are a joke to most if not all. It’s funny to see you now that I’m out of the organization here in Boston. I can’t wait till you get what’s coming to you.
Moron

The man is a joke and everyone knows it. It’s unfortunate that he has no self awareness. Jaime you have burned all the bridges at Intercept. Don’t bother to follow up with headhunter at my new organization. You have been identified as a stay away/do not hire. I can guarantee you will not be getting any follow up.

The man is a joke and everyone knows it. It’s unfortunate that he has no self awareness. Jaime you have burned all the bridges at Intercept. Don’t bother to follow up with headhunter at my new organization. You have been identified as a stay away/do not hire. I can guarantee you will not be getting any follow up.
Moron

So tell me more about this Jaime character. I believe I have an interview with him Friday. ???

I am a former TBM, FRM, MSL or RBD. I could also be an individual who happens to be a woman, African American, white or a member of the LGBT community. Regardless of who I am our recommendation would be for you to pass on this opportunity. Jaime’s conscious and unconscious biases are an embarrassment to a corporate organization. His corporate bully, condescending approach and self serving ways are known throughout our organization. He speaks the Word but doesn’t even come close to living the Word. Many of us left because it was impossible for our mental health and self worth to work in that environment. So unless you need the paycheck and healthcare benefits to support yourself or family we recommend you pass.

I am a former TBM, FRM, MSL or RBD. I could also be an individual who happens to be a woman, African American, white or a member of the LGBT community. Regardless of who I am our recommendation would be for you to pass on this opportunity. Jaime’s conscious and unconscious biases are an embarrassment to a corporate organization. His corporate bully, condescending approach and self serving ways are known throughout our organization. He speaks the Word but doesn’t even come close to living the Word. Many of us left because it was impossible for our mental health and self worth to work in that environment. So unless you need the paycheck and healthcare benefits to support yourself or family we recommend you pass.

I recently resigned and I know at least 2 others are actively looking. He always has excuses of why people leave. Jaime you are a big reason why people quit. Everything that has been written about you is accurate. People who work with you at any level know this. I’m glad I’m out. Best of luck to the rest of you.

I recently resigned and I know at least 2 others are actively looking. He always has excuses of why people leave. Jaime you are a big reason why people quit. Everything that has been written about you is accurate. People who work with you at any level know this. I’m glad I’m out. Best of luck to the rest of you.
How do you give up the high paying
salary here ?

Don’t ever drop your guard with Jaime. He can’t be trusted but you already know that from your previous organization with him. You and I know how he was let go. The man has no self awareness.

Don’t ever drop your guard with Jaime. He can’t be trusted but you already know that from your previous organization with him. You and I know how he was let go. The man has no self awareness.

Trying to be the smartest person in the room doesn’t serve you well Jaime. In order to drive your private agenda you distort facts from fiction and interrupt people’s thought process who can add to the conversation. Ask anyone at Intercept, DepoMed or any organization you worked at and they all say the same thing. Don’t trust Jaime. He is a liar, unethical and has problems working with women and certain minorities. His private agenda is all that matters.

This is why many of us quit or refuse to take a job that reports to you. By your own admission you are not going to change but you should know that intellectually you come across as a light weight and people see right through you. I’m glad I’m out. Enjoy your summer hours golf game.

Trying to be the smartest person in the room doesn’t serve you well Jaime. In order to drive your private agenda you distort facts from fiction and interrupt people’s thought process who can add to the conversation. Ask anyone at Intercept, DepoMed or any organization you worked at and they all say the same thing. Don’t trust Jaime. He is a liar, unethical and has problems working with women and certain minorities. His private agenda is all that matters.

This is why many of us quit or refuse to take a job that reports to you. By your own admission you are not going to change but you should know that intellectually you come across as a light weight and people see right through you. I’m glad I’m out. Enjoy your summer hours golf game.

I see nothing has changed. Hi me will be Hi me.