• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

J&J to cut over 3000 jobs within its struggling Medical Device division

I highly doubt it. We live in New England and she will go to Harvard without a doubt. She is already traveling the world with us and everyone she meets no matter where thinks she is a young genius in the making. They also comment how beautiful she is and tell us that she could be a famous model or actress but we have something more like medical school or law school in mind for her (at an Ivy League, of course.) We would prefer Harvard because it is closer to where we live and it is closely tied to J and J in the event that she would like to work here, where of course she would be on a director level. We want our daughter to make a lot of money so she can have the things she wants and be happy in life. I grew up with a lot of siblings in a very poor environment but my husband and I both are highly respected, me as a biotech rep and he in government. We are making a better life for our daughter. You on the other hand will not have a job and the respect of your family. I'm sorry but that is the cold truth.

Except that "New England" has banned reps long ago and reps are all pretending to work there no matter what division of the company they work for. Biotech or not you don't see 10 people a week.

Except that "New England" has banned reps long ago and reps are all pretending to work there no matter what division of the company they work for. Biotech or not you don't see 10 people a week.

That might be it with your little unwanted devices, Mister Smarty-pants, but this girl walks into any office, hospital or C-Suite that she wants to. Did you notice today's earnings report with how great Remicade is doing? Most of the big sales comes from the New England area and our offices love us! Just because you can't get in doesn't mean that REAL salespeople can't. 10 people in a week? I see 10 doctors and deliver the Remicade and other product message every DAY!