Izervay Rep Pay

You obviously don't need to consider this position. You don't even know what the product is or how it's sold. You don't have a chance.
I absolutely do know what the product is and every product I sold has been buy and bill. I'm asking a question about the providers and the institute. I am asking what I need to know about them.

To be fair, all reps are idiots. That’s why you all are reps.
Not alot 9f idiots making
To be fair, all reps are idiots. That’s why you all are reps.
Idiots? Haha- not too many idiots make $300k year doing lunches in docs offices, selling them an injection. Most are like you- jealous of us who have a great career making 3x or more what you do.

Bahama you're asking about doctors writing and access. No. No you don't. No, you don't know buy & bill.
Let me rephrase since you aren't understanding what I'm trying to say. (No shot at you). When I say writing I mean are their patients on the product or do they not believe in the data. Is that where the volume is but no sales are coming from them. When I say access, it again is going back to are they where the volume is but they do not see reps. 3x PC across 2 different companies with buy and bill products. I know buy and bill. Could you be so kind letting me know what I need to know about this Eye Institute.

Bahama you're asking about doctors writing and access. No. No you don't. No, you don't know buy & bill.
Better yet I'll just ask during my interview. Silly me to think I could use this always negative platform to gain a little insight on the role and customers. I started in Neurology, Ophthalmology, Oncology/Hematology, and want to make my way back to Ophthalmology (feels like home). Buy and Bill is not as difficult as yall are making it out to be.

Better yet I'll just ask during my interview. Silly me to think I could use this always negative platform to gain a little insight on the role and customers. I started in Neurology, Ophthalmology, Oncology/Hematology, and want to make my way back to Ophthalmology (feels like home). Buy and Bill is not as difficult as yall are making it out to be.
Acknowledgement is the first step

Good luck!

During the interview, you will be asked to mastvrbate into a tissue as a display of your commitment to return to ophthalmology.