Iwanicki

Ok, not that I give a damn as to the state of EKR, but...who in the hell would in their right mind mess around with SH??? LOL! He looks like a pig without lipstick!

Good lord, no wonder this company is in the shitter. If you're going to mess around...damn, I can't even think of a good reason to go with SH!

Why SH? Because he's the boss! Mess around with SH and you get what you want - he can't fire you - he has to do what you say - he lets you keep the reps you like - and if he doesn't do what you want he gets a slapped with a lawsuit. It's the RBM's that initiated this deal - he just getting free p----!

Ok, not that I give a damn as to the state of EKR, but...who in the hell would in their right mind mess around with SH??? LOL! He looks like a pig without lipstick!

Good lord, no wonder this company is in the shitter. If you're going to mess around...damn, I can't even think of a good reason to go with SH!

The female RBM's know how to WORK HIM

word is he messed around with both! He's just closer to one than the other
florida is such a great place to visit
anywhere is a nice place to visit some of the docs think so too

Are any of us so perfect that we can throw stones at others? Also, mgt probably let people go for business reasons not personal ones.

Are any of us so perfect that we can throw stones at others? Also, mgt probably let people go for business reasons not personal ones.

YES! I don't sleep with my boss! That's one of the worst things anyone can do. It puts the company at risk, the mgt at risk, the reps at risk, they are all scum.
Wake up and see who got laid off. Were they all people that didn't work? NO. A lot of them worked. A lot of the ones that got to stay don't work and why - because Steve and the mgrs picked who they wanted to stay. It doesn't matter anyway - we are all going to be let go in a couple of months. Steve says no severence then. I guess thats when Baxter takes over Cardene

lol um, yes. some of are perfect enough not to have stones like these thrown at us!!

And if you think that favoritism was not relevant to who was kept and who was not, you are a backwards bottle of water...NAIVE!!

Dave Iwanicki is a person that watches for himself. He has "stabbed" many a "friend" in the proverbial back. Having said that unfortunately many of our corporate leaders are of that mind set. This one may make him think about the important things in life...he is clueless as it relates to many of the things that are truly important in our lives.

Dave Iwanicki is a person that watches for himself. He has "stabbed" many a "friend" in the proverbial back. Having said that unfortunately many of our corporate leaders are of that mind set. This one may make him think about the important things in life...he is clueless as it relates to many of the things that are truly important in our lives.

Never stabbed anyone. Maybe threw a donut or two but those were quickly consumed by him due to the 5 second rule.

Marketing Dept is reduced in size and contract team takes a bigger role as we cover more accounts and a larger geography. Does this make any sense? My love for Cardene is quickly fading. Does anyone really trust management? If so, why?