• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

It's True... Mark Gimbert Invented Pharmaceuticals.

why is it that I can easily come up with the names of people that have had their skills erode and careers suffer under Mark but I can't think of one person that I've watched evolve and improve with his assistance in the same time frame?

Truer words could not be spoken. This guy is absolute poison! Watch the performance and morale continue to plummet in his region. Not to mention the number of reps/DM's that have and will continue to jump ship!

does anyone have region vs. nation numbers to post here? isn't that the entire argument for or against here? let the numbers have their say!! is an action plan warranted in this regard?

Care to rethink that statement?
no, not at all. The two were brave enough and self-confident enough to set out on their own separate ventures where they could call their own shots and be their own boss. Contrast that to the coward who continues to hide sucking off the teet of Actos. Anyone could have been successful with that product, try and go out and re-create that magic somewhere else. Is it any wonder that Takeda has tanked since then? It's all these people who move up because all the truly viable talent leave, leaving the slots to the shleps who gather in small conference rooms and tell each other how scary talented they all are while this company slips further into the abyss.

So I will stand by that statement

no, not at all. The two were brave enough and self-confident enough to set out on their own separate ventures where they could call their own shots and be their own boss. Contrast that to the coward who continues to hide sucking off the teet of Actos. Anyone could have been successful with that product, try and go out and re-create that magic somewhere else. Is it any wonder that Takeda has tanked since then? It's all these people who move up because all the truly viable talent leave, leaving the slots to the shleps who gather in small conference rooms and tell each other how scary talented they all are while this company slips further into the abyss.

So I will stand by that statement
;)