• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

It's not fair, the Judge snapped at my lawyer

anonymous

Mister Swollen eyes plays the victim card again.

854e14e27e4a838780eca14c001e7880

And now, Donnie Jr takes the stand.

"I know nothing about GAAP," Trump Jr. said, referring to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. "I leave it to my CPAs."

The Trump “M.O.” appears to be “just point the finger at somebody else, whether it’s the CFO, whether it’s the accountant, whether it’s the lawyer, anybody that doesn’t have the last name Trump.” But Trump Jr. ultimately “signed these statements of financial condition and said that they were accurate.

You can’t have it both ways. If he was on ‘The Apprentice’ right now, he’d be fired.

And now, Donnie Jr takes the stand.

"I know nothing about GAAP," Trump Jr. said, referring to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. "I leave it to my CPAs."

The Trump “M.O.” appears to be “just point the finger at somebody else, whether it’s the CFO, whether it’s the accountant, whether it’s the lawyer, anybody that doesn’t have the last name Trump.” But Trump Jr. ultimately “signed these statements of financial condition and said that they were accurate.

You can’t have it both ways. If he was on ‘The Apprentice’ right now, he’d be fired.

Testy, testy, testy...

ea0812aa781b517d92b13e29c21be2d8