• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

ISS Call?

This is the natural progression as the company receives data, absorbs it, then makes decisions based on that data. We all know what the data says about Leqvio, so it’s time to start cutting and the ISS salesforce is bloated and expensive.This is the first step. The next step will be a larger cut most likely taking place before Vegas.

This is the natural progression as the company receives data, absorbs it, then makes decisions based on that data. We all know what the data says about Leqvio, so it’s time to start cutting and the ISS salesforce is bloated and expensive.This is the first step. The next step will be a larger cut most likely taking place before Vegas.
You've really taught us a lot. Thanks for this valuable insight.
When they see that Leqvio is spiraling down the drain, and at 75% of objective, is the absorption process a long or short one?
By the way, if next week is before Vegas, than yes, they'll be a bloodletting before Vegas.

Vegas is early next year, my best guess is they would promote entresto until LOE which is next summer. Why would they cut TAS reps before that? I can understand cutting hospital reps sooner though hence today.

You've really taught us a lot. Thanks for this valuable insight.
When they see that Leqvio is spiraling down the drain, and at 75% of objective, is the absorption process a long or short one?
By the way, if next week is before Vegas, than yes, they'll be a bloodletting before Vegas.
Oh boy, internet tough guy, cursing people out. Sometimes it is short and sometimes it is long. They paid billions for the product and the company so they don’t throw in the towel so easily. Not sure what you were referring to when you say next week, the cuts will probably come 60 days before the start of the Vegas meeting.

Vegas is early next year, my best guess is they would promote entresto until LOE which is next summer. Why would they cut TAS reps before that? I can understand cutting hospital reps sooner though hence today.
That’s a possibility and perhaps they will see some natural attrition and smartly not fill those positions, easily transferring remaining reps to the hybrid team. Certainly a question of when vs. if.

Oh boy, internet tough guy, cursing people out. Sometimes it is short and sometimes it is long. They paid billions for the product and the company so they don’t throw in the towel so easily. Not sure what you were referring to when you say next week, the cuts will probably come 60 days before the start of the Vegas meeting.
Zero cursing.
Your first comment was reductive pablum, as a six year old understands "decisions" are based on "data".
I'm sorry your feelings were hurt. There is a growing sentiment that the cuts to sales could be as soon as next week. It should not surprise anyone if it hits quickly.

Zero cursing.
Your first comment was reductive pablum, as a six year old understands "decisions" are based on "data".
I'm sorry your feelings were hurt. There is a growing sentiment that the cuts to sales could be as soon as next week. It should not surprise anyone if it hits quickly.
Does growing sentiment mean you’ve heard things?