• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

ISIS Car Bomb Explodes in Qwamishli Syria

This entire thread exists because you were forced to erase your nonsense and lies.

Your own AP and Constipated News Network reported that the above car bombing (see the picture above that you already posted in another thread) was in fact, a car bomb set off by ISIS and in front of a restaurant and apartment building.

You tried to claim that is was Turkish shelling of an ISIS detention center (your lies got thicker and thicker here) in order to damage the building and thus release ISIS terrorists - all to try and make President Trump look bad.

When I exposed your lies, you lied some more in an effort to cover up your previous lies - This is what progressive democrats do after all. It got so obvious that you were full of bs, that you have to come in and remove your own thread topic.

You have no credibility left V. A whole lot of people read your lies and remember it all quite well.
This entire thread exists because you were forced to erase your nonsense and lies.

Your own AP and Constipated News Network reported that the above car bombing (see the picture above that you already posted in another thread) was in fact, a car bomb set off by ISIS and in front of a restaurant and apartment building.

You tried to claim that is was Turkish shelling of an ISIS detention center (your lies got thicker and thicker here) in order to damage the building and thus release ISIS terrorists - all to try and make President Trump look bad.

When I exposed your lies, you lied some more in an effort to cover up your previous lies - This is what progressive democrats do after all. It got so obvious that you were full of bs, that you have to come in and remove your own thread topic.

You have no credibility left V. A whole lot of people read your lies and remember it all quite well.

I don't have a news network Sparky, I do have credibility and you ran when I called you out for saying we only had 50 people in Syria and then tried to change the story. That tactic didn't work and you have been further exposed. I'm getting letters of support and people are suggesting you leave this thread. I can only pass the message along. I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink. Catch a clue!

I don't have a news network Sparky, I do have credibility and you ran when I called you out for saying we only had 50 people in Syria and then tried to change the story. That tactic didn't work and you have been further exposed. I'm getting letters of support and people are suggesting you leave this thread. I can only pass the message along. I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink. Catch a clue!

Hahahahaha! In your ear, loser. I’ll be here kicking your ass until you realize your inferiority and leave or be driven out. You and your lackeys are pathetic.....especially the fact that your lackeys are YOU as anonymizes. You can’t hide your stupidity and ignorance, you clown.

OT showed you to be lying Vag. He didn't lie. President Trump himself initially talked of removing 50 troops.

You on the other hand, posted a picture of a car bombing and called it Turkish shelling to release isis prisoners. And you did this because you were losing the argument in your own thread topic. Then you lied in an attempt to cover up your lies.

Ho- hum, Wrong as usual. You get more boring every minute.

OT showed you to be lying Vag. He didn't lie. President Trump himself initially talked of removing 50 troops.

You on the other hand, posted a picture of a car bombing and called it Turkish shelling to release isis prisoners. And you did this because you were losing the argument in your own thread topic. Then you lied in an attempt to cover up your lies.

Great Post YDBT.

That's what Vag did - in a nutshell.