Is the CDC enabling Coronavirus outbreak in the USA?

There's a story in the news about a northern California mother and daughter who recently returned from China and the CDC put them into "self quarantine." This is where they essentially stay home for 2 weeks. They were staying about 600 miles south of the epicenter of the outbreak in China, but there is no way to know if they were exposed while in China or not.

The woman's husband in Northern California is not under quarantine and he is free to come and go from their home. If he were to contract the virus from his wife of daughter, he could then begin spreading it through out the community.

The CDC evaluated this risk as "medium" and then went ahead and allowed this mother and daughter to return to their home and thus risk spreading the virus in California.

Why weren't these 2 kept in quarantine before returning home? Why for that matter are any citizens allowed to return to the USA before going through a quarantine process? It seems to me that the CDC is deliberately putting the entire population of the nation at risk here...almost as if they actually want the virus to spread!

Now we're being told that this virus will be seasonal like the flu...but it's 20 times more deadly than the flu...

Population control?

Notice you say, "in all likelihood' and (capitalized) 'NO reason to panic.' So my question to you is Why did Trump ask Congress on Monday to allocate $1.25 billion in new emergency funds to bolster its coronavirus response? The request from the White House also called for $1.25 billion in money diverted from other federal programs.The White House budget office also said it intended to move $535 million allocated for the prevention and treatment of the Ebola virus during the current fiscal year.

So if this isn't more serious than the common flu, why is he going thru all these gyrations? The term 'new emergency funds alone tends to suggest he thinks otherwise.
As usual you make a fool of yourself vainly trying to attack me. You took my statement out of context, how dishonest of you. I had just stated that we needed to be “prudent”. That’s all Trump is doing.

As usual, Trump and Rush will be proven correct as they are the overwhelming majority of the time. The bottom line is that this is no more deadly than the normal seasonal flu. There is no crisis and will be no crisis here in the US because we have first class and timely medical care.
Chill out, Chicken Little. The sky isn’t falling in health terms.
Sounds like you and Rush are exhibiting the first 3 stages of grief according to the Kubler-Ross theory. Denial, then anger and bargaining....you and Rush are definitely in the first 2--maybe Rush has a bit more reason to be in denial given his health. HOnestly, it's important now to get real. Even Republican senators upset by Trump's response so not a liberal conspiracy theory

Sounds like you and Rush are exhibiting the first 3 stages of grief according to the Kubler-Ross theory. Denial, then anger and bargaining....you and Rush are definitely in the first 2--maybe Rush has a bit more reason to be in denial given his health. HOnestly, it's important now to get real. Even Republican senators upset by Trump's response so not a liberal conspiracy theory
Sounds like you’re a complete and utter fool who is dodging the issues. Please tell me where Rush and I are wrong. You can’t which is why you thought your little snarky post was the way to go. It failed!

As usual you make a fool of yourself vainly trying to attack me. You took my statement out of context, how dishonest of you. I had just stated that we needed to be “prudent”. That’s all Trump is doing.

How did I attack you? By asking a question? How thin-skinned of you... ;)

Hmmm, Libs, not so sure about that.

1) Trump just made this statement regarding Coronavirus: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-coronavirus-control-us-problem/story?id=69198905

2) Meanwhile, here’s what Rush Limbaugh (who he just gave a presidential medal to) had to say, “It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump. Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus. I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks." He actually said on his Monday show!

3) Then in steps former Trump advisor Steve Bannon who says this is a world crisis. So I ask, if it is a world crisis, why is the president along with the guy he gave a medal to saying it is under control and just the common cold? So if the virus goes away, cool – but if the shit hits the fan with this virus, and Corona hits the US in any tangible way, we're going to have a triple whammy. Markets are already selling off and will continue to sell off bigly, due to recession risk and virus risk. The DOW could lose 10,000 points!

This could sink Trump and elect Sanders. And that is why I laugh when people focus on Hillary. Keep your eye on the ball and if you are a conservative, the ball right now is Bernie Sanders. There is no love lost between Hillary and Bernie and she isn’t running, Bernie is... and as of now - he is #1 in that party.

Yes, everyone seems to think it would be a slaughter but this virus has yet to be put to rest (in my opinion) and in Steve Bannon’s opinion but not in Limbaugh's or the Donald's opinion. Steve Bannon ain't a liberal OR Chinese..... ;)
Yes, it’s really taking hold in America (60 cases thus far), thanks to Trump’s travel restrictions early on.

Not to fear !! The amazing VP Pence is in charge of coronavirus. He did such a terrific job with an hiv outbreak in Indiana as governor.
God Trump people are ALL incompetent losers.
Looks like the stock market could be his downfall. So deserved.

Not to fear !! The amazing VP Pence is in charge of coronavirus. He did such a terrific job with an hiv outbreak in Indiana as governor.
God Trump people are ALL incompetent losers.
Looks like the stock market could be his downfall. So deserved.

There you go always trying to dis God. God has nothing to do with a bunch of haters who use Trump as an excuse to behave the way they been wanting to.:rolleyes: P.S. Trump never profess to be such a great Christian so where you people getting this in the first place?o_O

There you go always trying to dis God. God has nothing to do with a bunch of haters who use Trump as an excuse to behave the way they been wanting to.:rolleyes: P.S. Trump never profess to be such a great Christian so where you people getting this in the first place?o_O

But, but, but he quoted '2 Cortinthians' and said he likes to eat the crackers at communion - it makes him feel cleansed, sort of like tithing Stormy Daniels with a check for $135K makes him feel cleansed. ;)

But, but, but he quoted '2 Cortinthians' and said he likes to eat the crackers at communion - it makes him feel cleansed, sort of like tithing Stormy Daniels with a check for $135K makes him feel cleansed. ;)
Yes and he’s fine a good job of furthering the Christian political agenda and protecting my religious liberties so the joke’s on you and I’m all for Trump! :D;)

Yes and he’s fine a good job of furthering the Christian political agenda and protecting my religious liberties so the joke’s on you and I’m all for Trump! :D;)

And the White House Team is working on a cure - even as we speak !!!

87551952_10221418785197198_6377231414638673920_n.jpg

The market is a clear reflection of how confident the world feels about Donald and his administration. Huge article in the NYtimes about how he disbanded experts from the government who had been hired by Obama administration for pandemics. He thought he could solve it himself I guess!! Nothing about this situation is surprising but just hoping this charlatan is removed from office and sent packing -- can't believe Pence is coordinating this!! Get ready for the market to keep collapsing.

So, he quoted some things from the Bible and ate crackers, still does not mean he is a great Christian,you know how many people done that. That would be like saying just because I went to a Vegan restaurant a couple times, now I'am this great vegetarian.

The market is a clear reflection of how confident the world feels about Donald and his administration. Huge article in the NYtimes about how he disbanded experts from the government who had been hired by Obama administration for pandemics. He thought he could solve it himself I guess!! Nothing about this situation is surprising but just hoping this charlatan is removed from office and sent packing -- can't believe Pence is coordinating this!! Get ready for the market to keep collapsing.
Trump and Pence are doing a great job. The market is falling because of a health scare. Trump and Pence have no impact on the market.
You’re trying to overly politicize this and in the process only succeed in making a fool of yourself!

I am Sparky. We are legion. The New York Times is a failing Libbie rag.