Is everyone at BMS miserable or is it just us in immunology

<

It's definitely the vibe. And it's the people who continue to be allowed to sent agendas, who continue to fail, but are not only allowed to continue, they are awarded for their failures.

Clearly not everyone thinks BMS is a bad place to work. If so, you'd have thousands of "different" people showing up to this site to complain. Great company for great people. Perfect? Hell no, but a great company nonetheless.

Unfortunately, the slackers that complain the loudest or should I say, "the keyboard warriors", tend to do very little and have minimal upside outside of their current role. You'll get out of your career what you ultimately put into it. Don't be a victim.

Clearly not everyone thinks BMS is a bad place to work. If so, you'd have thousands of "different" people showing up to this site to complain. Great company for great people. Perfect? Hell no, but a great company nonetheless.

Unfortunately, the slackers that complain the loudest or should I say, "the keyboard warriors", tend to do very little and have minimal upside outside of their current role. You'll get out of your career what you ultimately put into it. Don't be a victim.

It was actually bad enough for me to leave.

Keep shouting into your echo chambers. Most of the employees I know from the phoenic site actually hate BMS with a passion.

Immunology sucks. It really really friggin sucks. Shit pipeline. Shit management. Clueless & brainless. They still think Zeposia is a blockbuster. No doc really wants to meet me regarding this dog. If not for crypto tanking, I would be outta here.

I'm pretty new to Hem and I am happy overall, but increasingly it is becoming more like the company I just left. Disappointing, but I am grateful for my job and BMS has treated me well so far.

It was actually bad enough for me to leave.

Keep shouting into your echo chambers. Most of the employees I know from the phoenic site actually hate BMS with a passion.

So many people hate it, but the company has a very low "voluntary" attrition rate. Either way, you made a choice and hopefully you feel better about your new job. Still, you clearly don't represent the masses and BMS remains a great company for thousands of people.

It’s a salary protection scam. That’s the whole job. The reps are complicit, so are their managers and the middle leaders with everyone embellishing work streams to justify over paid jobs. Just keep your head down say yes and work your side job

It’s a salary protection scam. That’s the whole job. The reps are complicit, so are their managers and the middle leaders with everyone embellishing work streams to justify over paid jobs. Just keep your head down say yes and work your side job
Yep! Crypto to the moon baby. All while Zeposia bites the dust.

What do you have to be miserable about? You literally never leave your house for anything resembling work, you faked calls before and still do, and you’re paid well to do it. What is the problem?

What do you have to be miserable about? You literally never leave your house for anything resembling work, you faked calls before and still do, and you’re paid well to do it. What is the problem?

You know I once felt this way but the total lack
of purpose here just sucks. BMS creates fake purpose….patient week….bike ride…etc. This is all just a marketing ploy because if they truly cared they would look less at how many calls per day and what impact am I making out in the field. sr Leadership only cares about one thing…sales

My customers know me….know how to get a hold of me and I bring them value and it’s not by hovering over them. I have access but I refuse to abuse my access because some dufus in senior leadership thinks I should be in these peoples face.

So yes, I play the game and fake calls to keep people off my back but it’s become consuming and less about patients and HCPs and more about how creative I am at faking calls. It’s not what I signed up for.

You know I once felt this way but the total lack
of purpose here just sucks. BMS creates fake purpose….patient week….bike ride…etc. This is all just a marketing ploy because if they truly cared they would look less at how many calls per day and what impact am I making out in the field. sr Leadership only cares about one thing…sales

How damaged is your brain? I literally cannot fathom why someone would give a fuck about patient week or C2C4C unless they wanted to. You know what I do during patient week? Accept all the stupid invites so my calendar is busy and I can work. Know what I do for C2C4C? Scroll through and see if anyone I know is riding, wish them well, and forget about it til the next rider announcement.

Get a fuckin grip loser.

How damaged is your brain? I literally cannot fathom why someone would give a fuck about patient week or C2C4C unless they wanted to. You know what I do during patient week? Accept all the stupid invites so my calendar is busy and I can work. Know what I do for C2C4C? Scroll through and see if anyone I know is riding, wish them well, and forget about it til the next rider announcement.

Get a fuckin grip loser.

I think that was the poster’s point. Those things are meaningless but BMS only does it for the publicity. Giving and expecting something in return (Good Publicity in this case) really isn’t giving.

Do something that really impacts cancer patients…ie cut the prices of all of their drugs across the board.

I think that was the poster’s point. Those things are meaningless but BMS only does it for the publicity. Giving and expecting something in return (Good Publicity in this case) really isn’t giving.

Do something that really impacts cancer patients…ie cut the prices of all of their drugs across the board.

None of those things are done for external publicity. Patient week is an internal event. Only media you'll see for C2C4C is in local shit papers, probably placed by individual riders trying to boost fundraising (which is for a charity).

There is a list several pages long to gripe about at BMS. Patient Week and C2C4C aren't on it. C2C4C is such a non-thing around here it's actually kind of hilarious to be so upset about it. We got two emails, one last month and one today announcing riders. Next time we'll hear about it? September when they're riding.

Did I really see Adam say how proud he was of the Orencia restructure? He was the voice which lead to the demise of the Orencia team. The first mention of Orencia on a call and this was the takeaway.

None of those things are done for external publicity. Patient week is an internal event. Only media you'll see for C2C4C is in local shit papers, probably placed by individual riders trying to boost fundraising (which is for a charity).

There is a list several pages long to gripe about at BMS. Patient Week and C2C4C aren't on it. C2C4C is such a non-thing around here it's actually kind of hilarious to be so upset about it. We got two emails, one last month and one today announcing riders. Next time we'll hear about it? September when they're riding.

Yawn