• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Is anyone in any Abbvie happy?

I wish I could find a new job. They are just no me out there. This is just miserable. I am trying to be positive but nothing management does makes this job fulfilling. I hate the micromanaging, my AE is a total idiot that makes my life hell, I'm embarrassed to go to my offices and it is hard to get out if bed every day.

Outstanding I am glad things are working out.

Didn't little Ricky say don't worry about generic Humira!!! "Here's something AbbVie ($ABBV) doesn't want to hear: Industry watchers expect biosimilars for its top moneymaker Humira to be the most successful copycat biologics launched in the U.S. and Europe."

Didn't little Ricky say don't worry about generic Humira!!! "Here's something AbbVie ($ABBV) doesn't want to hear: Industry watchers expect biosimilars for its top moneymaker Humira to be the most successful copycat biologics launched in the U.S. and Europe."

It would be so ironic if ExpressScripts backed the copycat biologics over Humira !!

Happiness is all relative. Been very happy since retired. The healthcare benefits are great and the stock options continue to increase in value. So, stop with the whining. It's a good high paying place to work and can make even the incompetent wealthy. Just look at many of the execs..

I agree with Anonymous, life after retirement is fantastic. I rode the wave for over 30 years as a home office contributor collecting my 401K contribution of 2:7 and hefty pension. I did shit during my career and am set. Life is good!

I agree with all these seasoned reps, I have 32 years and just about ready to go with a great retirement. Got great pay, great Benny's, hardly ever worked and now I'll retire fat and happy and all the ass holes I've had to put up with for so many years will be a faded memory thank God. It's a shame and a sham that idiots have run all the Pharma companies I've worked for.
If it wasn't for our products being in such need we would have gone under long ago.
Management in this industry is horrible but it's been a great place to collect a pay check while I had a life worth living, thank you Pharma.

I have tried to put the memory of the assholes behind me. But after being retired for five years, I still replay episodes with the assholes in my mind. I think I have post-traumatic stress disorder.

I agree, I'm almost there too and can't wait to get away from this team, Abbott has been the worst management team and those who came over to ABBVIE should have stayed where they were. As it turns out the Solvay team was head and shoulder above our team, and for the past few years I have worked for them.
I can't wait to be gone and enjoy all the money I have earned from these years.
I hope I can forget all the ass hole in home office soon.

Anyone who's working full time for just abbvie is stupid. Why not put in the minimum and have a side job? I'm making more than a DM without all the politics, travel, and HR hassles with all the resignations.