Interviewing

anonymous

Currently interviewing for primary care position. What is base pay and bonus like? I heard it is somewhat low. I can handle low pay as long as I don't have micromanagement.

<

Currently interviewing for primary care position. What is base pay and bonus like? I heard it is somewhat low. I can handle low pay as long as I don't have micromanagement.
Move On! This company is micromanagement hell. You will have a POD + 2 managers (specialty rep acts as a manager) weekly POD meetings and excel sheets galore. There are better places to work!

It's definitely low. I heard some people that are hired at the same time get offered more than others with the same amount of experience which is BS.

There's definitely micromanagement. Constant emails that your managers want you to send out so they don't have to do their job. Managers want updates on your every move throughout the day, otherwise you're "not communicating." Constant tedious assignments, etc.

Yea anyone in their right mind would understand things will be changing fast with this company and I do not think for the better. Just like the industry. It is a roll up they have been having so much turn over it really is starting to get noticed now.

Yea anyone in their right mind would understand things will be changing fast with this company and I do not think for the better. Just like the industry. It is a roll up they have been having so much turn over it really is starting to get noticed now.

Forest had a turn over of around 25% a year minimum. Believe me these clowns are used to it.

I interviewed about 2 months ago for the specialty position (or whatever it was called). I think $90k was the top of the salary range.
You were told that (average range in glass door) and didn't get the job because we only Promote to Specialty from $55 k base. BIG leap to $65 when promoted! And you must be a thirsty kool aid drinker

Salary is around 55k with good bonus potential. I am not micromanaged. My POD communicates often and is genuinely helpful. Good luck!

Salary is around 55k with good bonus potential. I am not micromanaged. My POD communicates often and is genuinely helpful. Good luck!
Just to warn the person this is rare!! You must be a manager or wannabe you are very lucky hold on it won't last long. You should see the shit show in my area look at some of our threads!