Interview feedback Servier

anonymous

Hey there-

I see no recent posts which is always a good sign of culture. Interviewing and would like to learn more of leadership, culture, pipeline, sales outlook, equity offered. Yes I am doing other research and networking. Constructive input appreciated.

Hey there-

I see no recent posts which is always a good sign of culture. Interviewing and would like to learn more of leadership, culture, pipeline, sales outlook, equity offered. Yes I am doing other research and networking. Constructive input appreciated.

Which department? The morale depends heavily on the department, because the leaders are so dichotomous as a group. A few are sane, the others are completely demoralizing. Don’t mistake the lack of posts here for everything being all rainbows and unicorns.

Just so you know, a lot of people have found out the hard way about a very old saying that if you don’t have anything good to say about a company, don’t say anything at all. Let the silence be your guide. The Glass Door reviews are largely manipulated by HR, and they badger that company to remove any bad reviews. Please beware.