Insurance coverage

Bring back the Gold card!!!
It will never happen. Our coverage is so bad we can't afford it ever again. If we were covered on 70% of plans (as management claims) then we would have never gotten rid of the gold card. So here we sit with a NCE that we can't get on formulary. As a result, we will be flat with prescriptions for the rest of the year.

I can’t believe that mgmt is so stupid to think we haven’t already gone after straterra conversions.

this is sad
Dr. I can't direct you on how to switch a patient from Strattera to Qelbree but I'm asking you to do it. So, do I have to wash the patient out before starting Qelbree? Dr. I can't direct you on how to switch a patient from Strattera to Qelbree but I'm asking you to do it. So, then I guess I need to titrate down from Strattera while I simultaneously titrate up with Qelbree? Dr. I can't direct you on how to switch a patient from Strattera to Qelbree but I'm asking you to do it. So, you really have no idea how I should go about switching a patient from Strattera to Qelbree? Dr. Please refer to our P.I.

Really....... And you wonder why our call metrics is going down. You are killing our credibility in our offices.

#1 obj in the field we aren't allowed to bring up at meetings. No open dialogue is a mjr problem here.
Do you all realize that other pharma companies deal with coverage issues too? The difference between you and them is the reps don’t even care about coverage and have no need to bring it up at meetings. Because they know how to sell. Go work at McDonald’s if you want an easy job.

Dr. I can't direct you on how to switch a patient from Strattera to Qelbree but I'm asking you to do it. So, do I have to wash the patient out before starting Qelbree? Dr. I can't direct you on how to switch a patient from Strattera to Qelbree but I'm asking you to do it. So, then I guess I need to titrate down from Strattera while I simultaneously titrate up with Qelbree? Dr. I can't direct you on how to switch a patient from Strattera to Qelbree but I'm asking you to do it. So, you really have no idea how I should go about switching a patient from Strattera to Qelbree? Dr. Please refer to our P.I.

Really....... And you wonder why our call metrics is going down. You are killing our credibility in our offices.
Ummmm…Have you ever heard of submitting a MIRF? ….supernus really does hire terrible reps….

Do you all realize that other pharma companies deal with coverage issues too? The difference between you and them is the reps don’t even care about coverage and have no need to bring it up at meetings. Because they know how to sell. Go work at McDonald’s if you want an easy job.
Give me a break. Get the product covered.

Not true. I used to work at Supernus now I have a real pharm job. It’s true we deal with coverage issues but the major difference from Supernus is there’s transparency here with knowing our plans and being given tools to answer coverage questions, even if the answer isn’t the one we want to give. We also have open dialogue with our managers and our FAS team regarding coverage and how to navigate or where we stand with our efforts to change formulary etc. The other difference is of course selling a good drug that physicians actually want to write and insurance companies actually are willing to cover lol Goodluck Supernus!