INSIDERS HOW ARE WE DOING?

Sounds like all is good from what came out of Town hall..
It actually sounded so robotic and generic, that I am now terrified for us. It really sounded like Sheldon was trying to gaslight everyone. There were just generic plans that sounded like old pharma regurgitation and hopeful statements for the future. I honestly don’t know how many consecutive town halls should be mentioning how we’re building a good foundation. Like, shouldn’t the foundation be there by now? How many more quarters do we need.

And then, to make it worse, someone commented on yahoo finance almost verbatim what Sheldon kept saying in the call. Like robotic, AI repeating generic information. It was so freakin weird. Ugh. I watched this thread and thought it was crazy, but I did not walk away from the town hall feeling good about our leadership.

I’d say we’ve done pretty well growing sales 40%. I think there is an expectation that we do more and rightfully so now that manage care coverage is better and we’ve got outcomes data. Overall, we’re in a lot better spot than we were a year ago, with profitability in sight.

I’d say we’ve done pretty well growing sales 40%. I think there is an expectation that we do more and rightfully so now that manage care coverage is better and we’ve got outcomes data. Overall, we’re in a lot better spot than we were a year ago, with profitability in sight.
Wow! With all that extra cash, how about reevaluating the Q2 bonuses, since you admit you fucked up forecasting. You’re bragging, so I see no excuses. No more of this “earn it back in W3 bullshit.” We could all be laid off by then, for all we know

Put your money where your mouth is.

Well, the stock volume and the candlesticks don’t lie. It’s clear that this is about ready to make a strong push upward. A lot of people think this could be a five bagger in the next 6 to 12 months, we’re about ready to light a bonfire..

Well, the stock volume and the candlesticks don’t lie. It’s clear that this is about ready to make a strong push upward. A lot of people think this could be a five bagger in the next 6 to 12 months, we’re about ready to light a bonfire..
No way possible Anthony. Esperion has been on fire since 2020.

A lot of people? Really?? You don’t say. You. Don’t. Say.