INSIDERS HOW ARE WE DOING?

<

It looks like there could be Insider trading over there on Yahoo Finance? Is that true? Anthony says he and Kurt had the same look at sales numbers and added if you know what I mean

I DON’T know what that means. What DOES that mean? Is this guy getting inside info and trading on it? Is HE actually the guy telling he’s shorting over there??! WHO gets all this sales data? Does he have an idea what on the world is going on in this company? Why are most of us NOT getting commissions this quarter?! HOW could they be that BAD at forecasting?! I’ve ruined my life coming to this company

DSE is selling this like crazy in Europe getting $304 million upfront for royalties before the triple combo is a good amount of unexpected cash. They will get back European royalties for triple combo. And it merely shows BP how well this can be sold in the right hands. Also alot of people hate statins and coverage gets better every month. Someone will steal this for a couple of billion dollars.

DSE is selling this like crazy in Europe getting $304 million upfront for royalties before the triple combo is a good amount of unexpected cash. They will get back European royalties for triple combo. And it merely shows BP how well this can be sold in the right hands. Also alot of people hate statins and coverage gets better every month. Someone will steal this for a couple of billion dollars.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It looks like there could be Insider trading over there on Yahoo Finance? Is that true? Anthony says he and Kurt had the same look at sales numbers and added if you know what I mean

I DON’T know what that means. What DOES that mean? Is this guy getting inside info and trading on it? Is HE actually the guy telling he’s shorting over there??! WHO gets all this sales data? Does he have an idea what on the world is going on in this company? Why are most of us NOT getting commissions this quarter?! HOW could they be that BAD at forecasting?! I’ve ruined my life coming to this company
Anthony is being paid to be what they call "pumper". Meaning he says over optimistic crap about Esperion despite the dismal sales record. He's completely full of Shit BTW. Just ignore him.

Anthony is being paid to be what they call "pumper". Meaning he says over optimistic crap about Esperion despite the dismal sales record. He's completely full of Shit BTW. Just ignore him.
Things are so bad, he just looks stupid now LMFAO

We all know why the CMO left, and everyone is looking to do the same. In fact, A LOT of people are talking about it. No bonuses, mediocre benefits, unrealistic metrics, micromanaging, low salaries. You name it, this place is not built for a career here

My take on this is…..I’ve never had a Town Hall on the same day as an earnings call. Get your resumes ready

Seriously, how many more red flags do we need. It’s getting ridiculous at this point