• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Incyte

Geographically. Thank you! Just wondering if I have missed out on this opportunity.

DM's have been hired and they are in the early stages of presenting reps with offers. If you do not have a strong relationship with a DM there you are probably out of the loop as they are hiring a lot of DM's who are bringing many of their former reps on board. Especially from DNA. Great company and job if you can get it.

DM's have been hired and they are in the early stages of presenting reps with offers. If you do not have a strong relationship with a DM there you are probably out of the loop as they are hiring a lot of DM's who are bringing many of their former reps on board. Especially from DNA. Great company and job if you can get it.

Thank you very much. I don't know anyone but, I am happy for those that have landed a position.