• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

In Person Launch Meeting

<

OMG, the people that live scared is amazing. You have the vaccine, you're fine. If you don't have the vaccine, wear a mask. Case closed, shut up you Californians that are brain washed to be scared and offended of everything

Everyone in family is vaccinated. 4 of
Us have now gotten Delta variant even though we are vaccinated. Spouse in hospital, we have never felt so sick in our lives. We are active people who work out and take care of ourselves and this is an absolute *#t^*. My guess is at least 40 percent of meeting attendees will get this.

Us have now gotten Delta variant even though we are vaccinated. Spouse in hospital, we have never felt so sick in our lives. We are active people who work out and take care of ourselves and this is an absolute *#t^*. My guess is at least 40 percent of meeting attendees will get this.
So you are saying the vaccine doesn’t work?

So your telling me that you have a spouse in the hospital and you are on Cafepharma posting stuff about a meeting your not going to because you are so sick.. you said WE in your sentence so I assume you have it as well. You are the biggest asshole ever being on here posting or your full of shit.

I am ok with the in person meeting but surprised that they are going through with it when no other larger Pharma companies are having any in person meetings at least until next year.