• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Immunology/Derm Position (serious answers only)

anonymous

I recently applied to the immunology/Derm position and had my first digital interview. If I get the offer I would be leaving my current role with a different pharma company. Any insight on the role? Compensation, products, etc? Want to see if it’s worth the jump.

<

I recently applied to the immunology/Derm position and had my first digital interview. If I get the offer I would be leaving my current role with a different pharma company. Any insight on the role? Compensation, products, etc? Want to see if it’s worth the jump.

Products??? Do the research you potato. Jesus, are you millennials that lazy..... make some calls, connect with some current people..... Slacker! I'd hire you, just so I could fire you!!

They post these positions because they're legally required too. They will fill them with internal people who just got laid off or other internals first. Unless you're in an outlying area where it's tough to hire. Janssen pays low compared to industry standard.

Don’t waste your time. You don’t have a chance.

Is Paul duncan giving hand jobs at the bus station? I could swear I just saw him with a line of homeless waiting to be pleasured. A Karma special? It was definitely him.

They post these positions because they're legally required too. They will fill them with internal people who just got laid off or other internals first. Unless you're in an outlying area where it's tough to hire. Janssen pays low compared to industry standard.
If Janssen wanted to roll reps that were goining to be displaced into these roles, they would have done it. There was no legl requirement to post them. The managers CAN possible choose some displaced from other teams but are under no obligation to do that.

If Janssen wanted to roll reps that were goining to be displaced into these roles, they would have done it. There was no legl requirement to post them. The managers CAN possible choose some displaced from other teams but are under no obligation to do that.

Absolutely they're always encouraged to hire from the NSN over employees who they just laid off.

All I know is Holly Macaroni let’s imagine if the life long JnJ people who don’t even have a resume made weren’t saved by Derm which is on their final push for obvious reasons. Unjust weird bagel dropping fat ass TARUN SING and all the other annoying box-checking weirdos out there and beyond and all the DM’s like Frankie Will dying for a spot in derm because imagine them having to interview external to get a job oh my fuck that’s hilarious they’re on their last breath though then the bagel dropping creepy people will be done with their careers once this final push in derm FAILS Dimwits.

Honest answers: Did anyone get an offer yet for the open Derm roles? If so we’re you an internal candidate, or outside of J&J?

My sources are telling me they are going to make these spots contract jobs again. I know some that have interviewed for the openings and they got zero updates. My buddy told me the interview process has been a joke and communication is non existent. Maybe they aren’t being considered but the process has been embarrassing.

My sources are telling me they are going to make these spots contract jobs again. I know some that have interviewed for the openings and they got zero updates. My buddy told me the interview process has been a joke and communication is non existent. Maybe they aren’t being considered but the process has been embarrassing.

bunch of unethical animals. They are on their final push and will be laid off by the end of 2023.

This process is an embarrassment. Let these reps walk, or inform them of their job status. I feel for those involved, and I’m truly embarrassed. That’s no way to treat people who work at, or for the same company. We are supposed to be on the same side.

Keep growing Tremfya though while all of this is going on. Ridiculous!