Ilumya is dead

When will Ilumya sales team layoffs happen?

• March 2023

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June 2023

• December 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Concur team now knows who you are after reviewing serveral sign in sheets that are exactly the same except for the dates.

Your manager will be contacting you shortly.
My Manager doesn’t have a clue who I am - so does my ASD.
Funny during the NSM there was a session on a high lunch activity equals a high number of scripts - me think not. Idiots. Love working half days and still
make money.

My Manager doesn’t have a clue who I am - so does my ASD.
Funny during the NSM there was a session on a high lunch activity equals a high number of scripts - me think not. Idiots. Love working half days and still
make money.

We know who you are.
We have a master list of which establishments take Amex.
BTW, why did you edit your last expense report?

You’re such a shady-sketchy perfect fit to work at Sun.
One question: are you the CEO or the CFO ?
The type of scheming you describe is exactly what Sun looks for, someone who’s talented at ripping off the system or who can just flat out steal without getting caught.

Your future at Sun is bright.
Sun has an incredible talent in being able to hire x-Best Buy people whole stole and we’re fired.
Seems to be the right place for them.

We know who you are.
We have a master list of which establishments take Amex.
BTW, why did you edit your last expense report?
BS - the way things are set up here makes it easy to cheat. Having OAMs pay AMEX directly means you have no way of monitoring reversed charges. So I can submit an expense via Concur and charge it at the same time cancel the charge and get a credit. And I don’t photocopy sign in sheets. I put in random names and positions. I do not include HCPs in the sheet so it avoids Sunshine Reporting.
Pharma Guidelines do not matter at Sun - sleazy business practices, 3 for 3 Xelpros a wide scam as well as the Specialty Pharmacies OAMs have been conniving with.
I think I’ve so far made a couple of thousand dollars with fake lunch and learns. Hahaha.
Thank you little Dave for giving us huge lunch budgets. I maximize mine.

BS - the way things are set up here makes it easy to cheat. Having OAMs pay AMEX directly means you have no way of monitoring reversed charges. So I can submit an expense via Concur and charge it at the same time cancel the charge and get a credit. And I don’t photocopy sign in sheets. I put in random names and positions. I do not include HCPs in the sheet so it avoids Sunshine Reporting.
Pharma Guidelines do not matter at Sun - sleazy business practices, 3 for 3 Xelpros a wide scam as well as the Specialty Pharmacies OAMs have been conniving with.
I think I’ve so far made a couple of thousand dollars with fake lunch and learns. Hahaha.

F*** Sun! Imma start doing this now also

I don't know who the other guy is who started replying to you, but you have now caught our attention.
We can download your statements and review them since the cards are company property.

You just Barbara Streisand'ed yourself and anyone else who is dumb enough to cheat and brag about it.

I don't know who the other guy is who started replying to you, but you have now caught our attention.
We can download your statements and review them since the cards are company property.

You just Barbara Streisand'ed yourself and anyone else who is dumb enough to cheat and brag about it.
Do it do it and catch me if you can. This is going to be fun. Will there be a moratorium on lunch and learns.

So will you download Mark Hagler and SLT AMEX statements as well. It starts from the top. Junket trips to events like Hawaiian Eye.
It all starts from the top. I dare you clean house. Will you fire your top caterers.
Shit show!

Sun is dumb enough to hand out huge separation packages to anyone who gets an attorney to write them a letter threatening a lawsuit. They are scared of discovery and depositions.

Sun is dumb enough to hand out huge separation packages to anyone who gets an attorney to write them a letter threatening a lawsuit. They are scared of discovery and depositions.
I ‘heard’ the OIG is looking as far back as the closely-guarded FC contracts. RG and AG know what I’m talking about.

#pay2play

My manager told us micro management is now here. Based upon what I’m hearing I believe it. If you were lucky enough to make some “lunch money” enjoy those bucks. Those will be the last of them.

My manager told us micro management is now here. Based upon what I’m hearing I believe it. If you were lucky enough to make some “lunch money” enjoy those bucks. Those will be the last of them.
Micro management is Sun’s mantra.
If you’re cheating on your expenses, bad on you. But, Sun probably detected you were a thief when you applied and that’s why you were hired. It’s their hiring bias.
I mean when the CEO and his wife settle insider trading charges, what do you expect ?